Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who would you want to play?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cincinnati Bengals

2 20.00%
  • New York Jets

7 70.00%
  • Baltimore Ravens

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bye week discussion thread

Let's use this thread to talk about the games going on this week with potential opponents. We can only play one of Cincinnati, Baltimore, or New York since Pats have the 3 seed. I think that's a good thing cause then we only play one of Patriots/Chargers (imo the 2 toughest teams in the AFC besides us) on the road to Miami. We can use this thread to also talk about injury updates on our important players, such as Powers, Freeney, Mathis, Garcon, and Addai.

Btw, we play our game next Saturday at 8:15 PM EST on CBS. Gonna be intense ****.

#iubb

Def the Jets IMO. Ravens I would think would be the toughest matchup. I am just happy it wont be the Pats or Chargers just yet.

Ravens are the one team i don't want to see us play. I wouldn't mind us facing New York or Cincinnati. I'd prefer the Jets since Sanchez will make mistakes. Their defense doesn't scare me even though it is ranked 1, but their run game is legit. Thank god SD/NE will beat eachother up.
    Buddy Hield | Skal Labissiere | Willie Cauley-Stein | Bogdan Bogdanovic

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

I say the Jets because the Jet fans are so cocky to think they won 2 weeks ago because they're a good team. I'd like to prove to them in the playoffs that they made it because of luck. Plus, I think they are the easiest team to face. They have a good defense and run offense, but if you stop their run game, they crumble.

So who do you guys want to win the NFC games.

AZ vs GB, DAL vs PHI.

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

I want to see Philly win (my side-team), but unfortunately I think Dallas will. Green Bay absolutely spanked Arizona last week, and I expect them to continue that again.

#iubb

Def Dallas and Packers. I really like Aaron Rodgers. He is my 2nd fav QB. Behind Painter of course

Painter for OROY!

#iubb

Philly and AZ.

I can't stand the Cowboys. Their whole organization is cocky. And I don't really like Green Bay plus i rooted for Arizona last year in the playoffs.

god i wanna play the jets so bad..

i think dallas and gb will win

Jets.. just because the Jets think they're the **** now after they beat us

I think we can take the Jets. I don't see Mark Sanchez being all that great of a Playoff performer. I think if the Colts play the way they're capable of, none of those 3 teams can stop them.

Oh, and I want the Eagles and the Packers to win their games. I watched the Eagles lose with a bunch of Eagles fans and it actually made me feel bad for them. Packers over the Cards for pretty much no reason.

The Jets because they didn't face the real Colts or the real Bengals for that matter
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

I don't know. I think the Jets could be really tough in the playoffs. The combo of Jones and Greene could be killer and Revis just shuts guys down.

I think I'd rather play the Bungles. They're not the same team they were early on.

I might be going to the Divisional game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast