Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    316

    Colts set to play Ravens in playoffs

    Thoughts? Tough game?
    Let's go Manning!
    You've run into trouble now, son.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12
    im scared:cry::cry::cry:

    unless we can stop Rice

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    3,248
    I'm not really scared that much, their run game is ok but we have faced just as tough this year with Chris Johnson so I don't wanna hear it. Not to mention Flacco is absolutely terrible. Their D is good but with no passing offense they are not going to be able to keep up. Go Blue
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

    "I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

    Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

    Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    79,639
    it won't be easy, but I'm expecting a W. As long as Peyton is behind center, we should feel confident.
    Buddy Hield | Skal Labissiere | Willie Cauley-Stein | Bogdan Bogdanovic



    “When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,284
    We held Rice to 71 yards on 20 carries when we played in the regular season. Do that again, and we should win. Although last time we played them they didn't have terrell suggs....their front 7 will be ready to play. Their secondary outside of Ed Reed isn't anything to brag about IMO.

    #iubb

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
    I'm not really scared that much, their run game is ok but we have faced just as tough this year with Chris Johnson so I don't wanna hear it. Not to mention Flacco is absolutely terrible. Their D is good but with no passing offense they are not going to be able to keep up. Go Blue
    everything you say is true but at the same time no team hit for a td. With that said you have to give just a bit more for the ravens d. And to hold pation to no td say alot about the two teams. But into we beat you guys we still have to call you dady....lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bronxville, NY
    Posts
    8,240
    I think over agressive D's against us, expose way to much. Peyton will pick apart the one on one coverages. The best thing for the Ravens to do is blitz wisely and scramble it. Have musical chairs of blitzers. If they play the way they did against NE, Peyton will find the holes and get the ball out fast enough.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    I think over agressive D's against us, expose way to much. Peyton will pick apart the one on one coverages. The best thing for the Ravens to do is blitz wisely and scramble it. Have musical chairs of blitzers. If they play the way they did against NE, Peyton will find the holes and get the ball out fast enough.
    sounds good

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    All Up In There!
    Posts
    4,388
    Get out in front, make Flacco beat us.....
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Crawfordsville, IN
    Posts
    973
    The Colts are 0-3 in playoff games after a bye week. We are notorious for going one and done. Regardless of how good we are, it's a playoff game, and we should always be nervous for the game.

    With that said, I think it will be a close game, and I think the Colts will pull it out. Hopefully there's no rust... we need to score first.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_smitty21 View Post
    The Colts are 0-3 in playoff games after a bye week. We are notorious for going one and done. Regardless of how good we are, it's a playoff game, and we should always be nervous for the game.

    With that said, I think it will be a close game, and I think the Colts will pull it out. Hopefully there's no rust... we need to score first.
    i dont thank your qb get rustie. he just to dam good. we never won a game playing you guy. i hope we can win.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •