Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 178
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by avengedchaos5 View Post
    yeah i like them. my name comes from my two favorite movies, AVENGERS AND DARK KNIGHT (chaos scene with joker and twoface is EPIC)
    oh well good to know you like them...i thought your name had to do with them but..Dark Knight great *** movie....haven't seen avengers, but i'm sure it's good.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    178
    vCash
    1500
    U must see avengers!!! Truly epic

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Hartford, CT
    Posts
    3,311
    vCash
    1500
    Hello everyone!

    This is my first time here since 2006 when I was in high school and then I used to use ProSportDaily for Red Sox news and rumors. I', not even sure if ProSportsDaily had anything besides baseball back then.

    Anyways, like all of you, I'm a HUGE Bruins fan. I post about the Bruins with several others on a weather forum, however, I've been exploring different places so I can further discuss this team with other fans.

    I'm extremely happy with the team thus far this year and if the offense can come to form like last season this will be downright scary.

    I'm looking forward to having discussions with all of you.

    -Paul

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,075
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome back man!! Good group of guys here who know their hockey and B's.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Hartford, CT
    Posts
    3,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    Welcome back man!! Good group of guys here who know their hockey and B's.
    Thank you

    Looking forward to posting here with everyone and gather new and different opinions and have some great discussions.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxace View Post
    Thank you

    Looking forward to posting here with everyone and gather new and different opinions and have some great discussions.
    i can guarantee you'll find this here haha

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    plymouth
    Posts
    31
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cynomatic View Post
    With a new season coming soon lets do a re-check in for vets and new posters


    I added a few new questions

    Welcome to the Bruins Forum! All new members and Bruins fans post in here and introduce yourselves so we can get to know you.

    Here are the guidelines you should follow, but feel free to add anything you want to share.

    1. Location-
    2. Favorite NHL Team-
    3. Favorite Current Bruin-
    4. Favorite Former Bruin-
    5. Least favorite NHL team-
    6. Least favorite NHL player-
    7. Other sports teams do you enjoy?
    8. Lucic vs Jack Bauer in a fight to the death-
    9.First ever job-
    10.360 or PS3-
    11.Gamer tag-
    12.Biggie vs Tupac-
    13. Favorite forums on PSD-
    14. Anything else you care to share?
    1.plymouth mass
    2.loyal bruin fan
    3.patrice bergeron
    4.cam heely /adam oates
    5.any team in canada but its tough to hate calgary there so insunificant
    6.burrows apussy and pacorettiey seem like he can be a ***** too
    7.patriots,red sox,not a fan of basketball
    8.lucic for sure ,i thought i seen a episode we jack had a maple leaf tea bag
    9.i was about 13 she was 14 on the rag,wasnt ready for the bloody dip
    10.ps2 and wii for my girls
    11.dont know yet
    12.tupac theonly good one is a dead one (sorry)
    13.any trade talk hockey first then baseball then football
    14.my mother the best woman inthe world is a loyal bruin fan ,and she pass away the year we won the cup and i think she was on the ice helpin timmy thomas make some of those saves.i wish she was here when they raised the cup.that hurts real bad
    ty

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdk all the way View Post
    1.plymouth mass
    2.loyal bruin fan
    3.patrice bergeron
    4.cam heely /adam oates
    5.any team in canada but its tough to hate calgary there so insunificant
    6.burrows apussy and pacorettiey seem like he can be a ***** too
    7.patriots,red sox,not a fan of basketball
    8.lucic for sure ,i thought i seen a episode we jack had a maple leaf tea bag
    9.i was about 13 she was 14 on the rag,wasnt ready for the bloody dip
    10.ps2 and wii for my girls
    11.dont know yet
    12.tupac theonly good one is a dead one (sorry)
    13.any trade talk hockey first then baseball then football
    14.my mother the best woman inthe world is a loyal bruin fan ,and she pass away the year we won the cup and i think she was on the ice helpin timmy thomas make some of those saves.i wish she was here when they raised the cup.that hurts real bad
    ty
    Welcome to the Forum!!! sorry to hear about your mom

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Hartford, CT
    Posts
    3,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cynomatic View Post
    With a new season coming soon lets do a re-check in for vets and new posters


    I added a few new questions

    Welcome to the Bruins Forum! All new members and Bruins fans post in here and introduce yourselves so we can get to know you.

    Here are the guidelines you should follow, but feel free to add anything you want to share.

    1. Location-
    2. Favorite NHL Team-
    3. Favorite Current Bruin-
    4. Favorite Former Bruin-
    5. Least favorite NHL team-
    6. Least favorite NHL player-
    7. Other sports teams do you enjoy?
    8. Lucic vs Jack Bauer in a fight to the death-
    9.First ever job-
    10.360 or PS3-
    11.Gamer tag-
    12.Biggie vs Tupac-
    13. Favorite forums on PSD-
    14. Anything else you care to share?
    1. West Hartford, CT
    2. Boston Bruins!!!
    3. tough one...have to go with Bergeron and Hamilton (I'm really intrigued by him)
    4. Tim Thomas and Joe Thornton
    5. Montreal Canadiens
    6. Matt Cooke
    7. Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, New England Patriots, New England Revolution, Notre Dame Irish, Connecticut Whale
    8. Lucic
    9. Ice monitor at a skating rink (still employed there as well)
    10. Don't have either
    11. None
    12. I like Biggie
    13. I only started posting here lately so here!
    14. meteorology is a major passion of mine and I'm currently enrolled in a community college looking to get my GED's out of the way and then transfer to Western Connecticut State to pursue a degree in meteorology there.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    1500
    Hi folks. New here and loving all this Bruins talk. Lets do this.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Taxachusetts
    Posts
    3,172
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome aboard!
    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2011



    Boston Bruins 2010-11 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!


    So nasty

    Visit the Boston Bruins forum. Good times!

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    22
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location - Boston
    2. Favorite NHL Team - Boston Bruins
    3. Favorite Current Bruin - Brad Marchand, and Nathan Horton, and obv Patrice....and it WOULD'VE BEEN Jarome Iginla but I lost ALOT of respect for him.
    4. Favorite Former Bruin - Cam Neely
    5. Least favorite NHL team- Vanqueever Canucks
    6. Least favorite NHL player- (I have a number of players listed here) Alex Burrows, Max Lapierre, P.K. Subban, Mike Ribeiro
    7. Other sports teams do you enjoy? I like the L.A. Kings, the Pats, and I think I'm going to start watching baseball this year.
    8. Lucic vs Jack Bauer in a fight to the death - Loooooch!
    9.First ever job- Wendy's lolololol
    10.360 or PS3 - 360 ... but i'm liking what I'm hearing about PS4 because xbox can ruin your games if you even touch it while the disc is spinning.
    11.Gamer tag - dp FLiPSiDE qb
    12.Biggie vs Tupac - Both?
    13. Favorite forums on PSD - NFL and NHL
    14. Anything else you care to share? I was in the Air Force from 07 - 11 and Battlefield completely olbiterates COD

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,075
    vCash
    1500
    welcome!

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    83
    vCash
    1500
    3. 2nd favorite NHL team-Whalers/Canes
    3. Favorite Current Bruin-Bergeron, just a thing of beauty on the ice
    4. Favorite Former Bruin-Thomas
    5. Least favorite NHL team-Flyers
    6. Least favorite NHL player-Danny Briere, love to hate
    8. Lucic vs Jack Bauer in a fight to the death-I'd root for Jack
    9.First ever job-I'm trying to give up double entendres
    10.360 or PS3-PC
    11.Gamer tag-'Loki
    12.Biggie vs Tupac-J.S.Bach
    14. Anything else you care to share? - I can't skate worth a damn

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    683
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location- Lowell, Massachusetts
    2. Favorite NHL Team-Bruins
    3. Favorite Current Bruin- Nathan Horton
    4. Favorite Former Bruin- Andy Moog
    5. Least favorite NHL team- Pittsburgh Penguins
    6. Least favorite NHL player- P.K. Subban
    7. Other sports teams do you enjoy? Pats, Philly Eagles, Red Sox, Mets, and Celtics
    8. Lucic vs Jack Bauer in a fight to the death- Too Close to tell
    9.First ever job- Sadly the fast food industry
    10.360 or PS3- PS3 all day
    11.Gamer tag- N/A
    12.Biggie vs Tupac- I'm an East Coast guy, Biggie
    13. Favorite forums on PSD- Boston Sports Forums
    14. Anything else you care to share? I work too much, i need to win the lottery.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •