Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

So where can we improve

I think our biggest problem was the offense. We have solid goaltenders and a solid defense.

We need a play maker and they're headed in the right direction by signing Koivu, what else can the ducks do so we have a shot at the stanly cup next year?

vCash
    How about by giving Luca Sbisa back. I'm not baiting, I just well want him back. I would say finding a competent replacement for Pronger whether that's Whitney stepping up and staying healthy or Wisnewski improving on a great season last year. Someone like Seidenberg or Bergeron could be a nice addition. Not that I know your cap situation.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Im a Ranger Fan, but heres my input.

Your offense is fine. Its a mix of youth and vets as well as a mix of speed and size and goal scoring and playmaking. I like it alot, i love using them offensively in NHL as well (TheSensation19 if you wanna play). You have solid players on all your lines, but i hope u can resign ROb Nieds as well. you just got Koivu for leadership and experience who can supply at least 70 points this season. And Articychkin gives you size for the loss of Pronger. AND TEEMU IS COMING BACK. i like the offense, and the best part is that your defense is even more respectful and powerful. Your being led by a great defender who has yet to lose a step in his elite status, the only problem is now you lost a man with size and power but only to get rid of a head case. But Whitney is a great defensive QB and playmaker and you have a great defensive system.

Too be honest i think the DUcks just need to sign a veteran Defender, for as cheap as they can. Like... Zubov. But I think he wentto the KHL so i dont see a cheap contract to get him back over seas. Or get Daryl Sydor... didnt you guys have him once. Idk dont feel like researching. Your goalies are fine but your defense needs one more reasurance hopefully that S last name defender whose 19 you jus got will become everything hes expected.

vCash
    The Ducks needed to up their scoring and replace pronger somehow. They signed Koivu and got Joffrey Lupul and Luca Sbisa for Pronger. We already have the top scoring line in the NHL (Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan) and now have a solid second scoring line (Selanne, Koivu, Lupul). We added size in Evgeni Artuykin(?) and Jonas Hiller didn't play the whole year last year and was still a stud. The latest move to sign Steve Eminger was great. You don't find many 25 year old defenseman with 300+ games experience regularly. All in all i think Bob Murray did a great job this offseason shedding payroll, getting quality players while doing so, and addressing our scoring problem in the process. Don't forget we went 18-7-3 the last 28 games of the season when healthy. We just need to pick up where we left off and the ducks will make a run at the Western Conference Title if not the Stanley Cup

vCash
    Ryan Getzlaf needs to start putting up better numbers. The Ducks on paper look like a really good team, and I see no major weaknesses on that roster. They are an all around quality team.

vCash
    Give us Scott Niedermayer back lol

I think that if everyone starts contributing, you guys will step it up. I don't understand how the Ducks are doing so bad, they have talent all around, it's just not clicking.

vCash

vCash
    Whatever, some smilies are not working...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJDev7 View Post
    Give us Scott Niedermayer back lol
    +1

Scotty and of course Selanne are the reasons I started to follow Anaheim on a regular basis. I quite enjoy their games and it's even better when their top line is taking over a game.IMO , Ryan-Getzlaf-Perry was the best line in the playoffs last season , too bad they didn't have someone to put with Selanne..they let Teemu sink with Drew ****ing Miller and Andrew Ebbett on his line. This season Koivu and Lupul are legit top 6 forwards .

vCash
    Go get vinny

vCash
    I would rather trade for another d-man

vCash
    Dan Sexton has been stepping up. Other then that our players need to just play up to their potential and we'll be fine.
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    It seems Lupul will miss some time after he will undergo back surgery. With Selanne already out - let's hope the boys will step up
    NHL : New Jersey Devils,Anaheim Ducks,Ottawa Senators
    NFL : Baltimore Ravens,Arizona Cardinals

vCash
    flyers should be shopping Hartnell Carter and more....

Check out my Blog!

www.zelepuckin.blogspot.com

http://zelepuckin.46.forumer.com/

follow us on Twitter
    @zelePUCKin

Thanks for the reads!