Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If Iggy comes as cheap as Laughton (plus some other minor pieces) then why not?

vCash
    No game thread?

2012(3) Football Season. Bring It. (Let's Go.)

vCash
    Go Nick!!!

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Nick Cousins has been selected as the OHL Player of the Week.
    Cousins had two goals and nine points in just two games last week. That gives the Flyers' prospect 93 points in just 56 OHL contests in 2012-13.

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    My apologies if this is already brought up in another thread. If you guys have an iPhone 4s or newer ask Siri "who is mr. universe"

Or "who is the universe" or "how old is the universe"

Freaking epic
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 02-26-2013 at 08:38 PM.

vCash
    life of being a Flyers fan......or a Philly fan in general for that matter

Jeff Carter on a tear lately named the 3 star of the week.

BOB has been unreal in-between the pipes of late being named the first star of the week.

just saying...typical life of being a Flyers fan when you watch people that DID come up here, and play here, fly the coop and dominate elsewhere...

DAMNIT

damn you Chris Carter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    life of being a Flyers fan......or a Philly fan in general for that matter

Jeff Carter on a tear lately named the 3 star of the week.

BOB has been unreal in-between the pipes of late being named the first star of the week.

just saying...typical life of being a Flyers fan when you watch people that DID come up here, and play here, fly the coop and dominate elsewhere...

DAMNIT

damn you Chris Carter!

These players were moved along with others for the sake of Bryz and his contract, Major disapointment...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    yeah i know lol...

but the grass is always greener right? we got Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn and Couts out of it.....so not too shabby when you look at it that way lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    yeah i know lol...

but the grass is always greener right? we got Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn and Couts out of it.....so not too shabby when you look at it that way lol
    I agree that part of the deals turned out pretty good but we did also move Bob cause we felt Bryz was the man and now Bob was #1 star this week,whats he like 25/yrs old........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    yeah but he was getting crazy backup money, almost 2million...

vCash
    I come in peace, just came across this... wondering if it's speculation or if it's being talked about in Philly:

John Boruk ‏@JohnBorukCSN 18 Mar
    You can draw up the contract right now, but Giroux will get 71-72 million over 8 years. It's just a matter of when it gets done #flyerstalk
    Lot's of dough but few players are as good as Giroux
    Skating circles around the NHL since 2013/2014

To be continued...?

\_(ツ)_/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    I come in peace, just came across this... wondering if it's speculation or if it's being talked about in Philly:

Lot's of dough but few players are as good as Giroux
    Really doesnt mean anything. The guy isnt an insider just a reporter. He BELIEVES that Giroux will get something in that range given what Perry got. This is not something G has talked about nor is it something hes demanded or anything of the sort.

Its purely a guess from a reporter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Really doesnt mean anything. The guy isnt an insider just a reporter. He BELIEVES that Giroux will get something in that range given what Perry got. This is not something G has talked about nor is it something hes demanded or anything of the sort.

Its purely a guess from a reporter.
    No one but Homer and his agent will know what he'd be asking for, but you can bet he'll be somewhere in that area of money before it's all over. This shortened season has thrown a few things out of whack and this is one of them. If G had a similar season to last year we'd all be telling Homer to back up the armored car and dump the cash at his door step. But for the most part you have to figure he's going to get something approaching a deal like that. Perhaps it doesn't end up quite that much, but it will be close enough to not matter about a few pennies either way..

vCash
    Leaving for Boston today to visit family. I've been up there 2 of the last 3 summers now (haven't been up there years before that) and 2 summers ago I had to walk around Boston with all these Bruins banners flying around. I really don't want to see that again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Leaving for Boston today to visit family. I've been up there 2 of the last 3 summers now (haven't been up there years before that) and 2 summers ago I had to walk around Boston with all these Bruins banners flying around. I really don't want to see that again.
    Id rather be in BOS with Bruins banner than in Chicago with Hawks Banners or Vancouver and "OMFG WE LOST RIOT" banners or Shitsburgh and Pengwhine banners

lol bryz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude28Giroux View Post
    Id rather be in BOS with Bruins banner than in Chicago with Hawks Banners or Vancouver and "OMFG WE LOST RIOT" banners or Shitsburgh and Pengwhine banners
    +1

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast