Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Check out Luongo's mask...first off I like the design....but does it look like a strange fit to anyone else?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thPrizedFighter View Post
    Check out Luongo's mask...first off I like the design....but does it look like a strange fit to anyone else?
    dude gotta post a link!

vCash
    I live in Arizona, where nobody watches hockey, and I have to say that I've had a pretty awesome tradition over the last four years or so. Every time we make the playoffs I try to introduce a friend of mine to playoff hockey, and every year I get somebody completely addicted to the experience. Today I converted the most steadfast sports-hater in to a die-hard Flyers fan. Definitely picked the right game to break his hockey cherry, too. **** was brutal today. Soon I'll have enough people to troll a sports bar in downtown Phoenix (and get shot).

Also, I drank way too much during the game.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    I lived in Phoenix for two years and I must say...yes, you will get shot.

Still...

Do it.

vCash
    I'd likely just be shot for wearing a jersey other than the Suns.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    I ****ing hated Phoenix.

vCash
    Just want to say how much I've been enjoying the playoffs this year.

I'm a busy dad of 3 young boys and rarely, RARELY get to sit and watch a game of ANY sport start-to-finish (there's usually some godforsaken Disney Channel show with a talking baby or annoying, peppy kids reaching for stardom on my TV) but I've been checking out a lot of the non-Flyers playoff games.

2 things I've learned;

1. Watching out-of-market games only cements my assertion that the Stanley Cup Playoffs are 1 of the 2 best sporting events of they year (the other being the NCAA's).

2. No other team remaining in the playoffs from either conference scares me all that much, especially with the (annual?) purging of the higher seeds in the 1st rd.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    1. Watching out-of-market games only cements my assertion that the Stanley Cup Playoffs are 1 of the 2 best sporting events of they year (the other being the NCAA's).

2. No other team remaining in the playoffs from either conference scares me all that much, especially with the (annual?) purging of the higher seeds in the 1st rd.
    My dad and I were talking about the same two things the other day. Personally I don't like basketball so I don't care for NCAA tournament, and I'd replace it with the World Cup, but the Stanley Cup Playoffs are amazing. I've watched more out of market games this year in the regular season than normal, but never have I had the playoffs running on my TV like this year. NBC has done a really good job of making all of the games available, and the games have been so good.

Other than the Rangers, just because we've lost like 8 straight, I agree. I mean the teams out West have some awesome goaltenders right now, but they don't and can't seem score the same way the Flyers or Penguins do.

vCash
    Agreed. Certainly some very good teams left. But I think we're the best of the lot. Our scoring depth is unbelievable. We should be sending flowers to Ottawa.
    [

vCash
    ha Ender I understand so well. My wife and I own our own business got 3 kids, 4th on the way but shes an amazing wife when it comes to sports. Afterall she coined LePOONtang which is priceless..

Regardless I ALWAYS love playoff hockey. NFL and NHL by far hands down. Just amazing this year how the "sure bet eliminated" teams are making a good fight. Love it!!!

PASSION not just a paycheck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    ha Ender I understand so well. My wife and I own our own business got 3 kids, 4th on the way but shes an amazing wife when it comes to sports. Afterall she coined LePOONtang which is priceless..

Regardless I ALWAYS love playoff hockey. NFL and NHL by far hands down. Just amazing this year how the "sure bet eliminated" teams are making a good fight. Love it!!!

PASSION not just a paycheck.

it's what separates hockey from all the other sports. won't find any more passion in any other sport than hockey.

vCash
    FOP, you married well.
    [

vCash
    I figured I would ask here. Where do you guys that arent located in penn anymore or in penn get your flyers jereseys?

I found this one but am wondering if it is legit or not because i paid about 100 for my blackhawks saint patricks day jersey at the blackhawks store. But i would love to get a giroux jersey.

http://flyersshopping.com/Philadelph...nge-Jersey.htm
    Crosby Wants TO Be Giroux When He Grows Up!

vCash
    So, I forgot to say this earlier but Sunday night I found out some pretty awesome news. Supposedly a nurse that I work with is neighbors (not sure if next door or not) with Peter Laviolette down here in FL. A doc down here with me is a huge Flyers fan too (went to Penn and did his residency up in the LHV) and just told me this. We are hoping to meet him during the offseason, which I hope isn't until late June I just want him to fist pump for me!!

vCash
    Get a photo of you, him, and PLENTY OF ****ING JAM!

Or just get him to do a fist pump and record it to your memory banks. Whichever is more convenient.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast