Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

A couple early stat predictions?

name who you think will lead the team in the following catagories:

Goals:
    Assists:
    PIM:

If there's more stats you want to add to that, feel free.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Goals: Daniel Sedin
    Assists: Henrik Sedin
    +/-: Willie Mitchell
    PIM: Shane O'Brien

vCash
    I agree with all that but i think Burrows will score the most this year. A full year with the Sedin's will be wonderful for him.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I agree with all that but i think Burrows will score the most this year. A full year with the Sedin's will be wonderful for him.
    It will be interesting, I hate to say it, but he could come out and really disappoint just because unlike with the Sedins,or say Demitra, it's not his skill set that gets him goals, it's his nose for the goal. So he can slump easier then say the Sedins who at anytime can snipe in a goal.

vCash
    That's a good point. I'm just hoping he has a repeat season. He's a very streaky player, a lot of his goals seemed to come in bunches.

<3

vCash
    I am adding more categories because I am bored and have nothing better to do.

Goals: Daniel Sedin or Alex Burrows
    Assists: Henrik Sedin
    +/-: Alex Burrows
    PIM: Shane O'Brien
    PP Goals: Kyle Wellwood
    SH Goals: Alex Burrows
    GW Goals: Daniel Sedin
    Ice Time: Willie Mitchell