Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Spokane Shock at Boise Burn

I wnt to this game last night and was surprised by how well the Shock fans travelled. The were very rude and obnoxious as visiting fans such as getting out of their seats to go scream in the faces of Boise fans when the Shock scored but they were numerous. I spent some time wondering where the security was for the arena. I don't have good restraint unless I can view something from afar. I would have been in trouble if that had happened to me.

Sadly, the Burn lost. 51-56 A blind side shot on the QB after an incomplete pass took out the starting QB for the Burn. His backup played better.

Having the top Burn reciever called up for an NFL tryout made a noticiable difference in the receiver corp for Boise. His replacement dropped some easy catches and he alligator armed a deep ball that would have at least hit his hands if he had reached out.

Other than those insights, there were 2 smokin' cheerleaders who were right in front of us, 1 for each half when they switched sides. I also caught a football to take home. 2nd row seats were very good to us.

Next weekend is the opening home playoff game. Hopefully I'll go to that one also.

vCash
    AFL is no more

vCash
    finished

vCash
    bankrupt

vCash
    done