Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitRipCity View Post
    it doesnt matter cause shaq will NOT help the cavs with the magic Dwight will run and shaq will be unable to keep up
    So I guess what your saying then Detroit fan is that is already written in stone that Orlando and Cleveland will play in the Eastern Conf. Finals next year again then. They play Orlando 4 times in the regular season so if he out runs them then......well have fun I guess. Then I guess they will outrun Cleveland in the Eastern Conf. Finals to go to the finals again next year.

Sorry Boston fans, I guess you guys are losing in the second round again next year.

vCash
    Getting to the question though:

Z already said he will come off the bench. You do not bring Shaq in to have him come off the bench. I would say Shaq starts about 60 to 65 games with Z starting the rest if they both stay healthy.

vCash
    Just to those who say Z couldn't play PF:

It's called zone defense. Heard of it?

Shaq and Z each guard a block and you have 3 perimeter guys (Lebron in the middle, West and Parker on the wings would still be good defensively and dominant offensively) up top.

3-2 zone could work with those two on the floor for pretty long stretches, and who has the height to play them on defense?

vCash
    If it was up to me, I would start Z but give Shaq starter minutes off the bench.

Z is pretty good during the first quarter because he's not tired yet and lebron can pick n roll with him all quarter ... He can hit the mid range and it would give the cavs a pretty good start.

then Shaq can come in and be that defensive presence once the offensive flow and momentum is up to the cavs liking. I dont see anything wrong with this idea, nor do i see anything wrong with just starting shaq off the bat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    If it was up to me, I would start Z but give Shaq starter minutes off the bench.

Z is pretty good during the first quarter because he's not tired yet and lebron can pick n roll with him all quarter ... He can hit the mid range and it would give the cavs a pretty good start.

then Shaq can come in and be that defensive presence once the offensive flow and momentum is up to the cavs liking. I dont see anything wrong with this idea, nor do i see anything wrong with just starting shaq off the bat.
    Interesting point that makes sense, although I really don't see Shaq coming off the bench.

Your idea could be implemented in a long stretch of back to back games, when Shaq would be needing more rest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Ever since the Cavs traded for Shaq, I have been wondering who will start, Big Z or The Diesel?

My friend said Big Z will start at PF and Shaq at C, then I looked at him and said, "you're an idiot."

Im guessing Shaq will start, but Big Z has been there for so long and I wonder how he will handle it.

So, who do you think will start, Shaq or Big Z?

If this thread has been made already, sorry, I haven't seen one.
    Is this serious?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Shaq will start.

Why wouldn't he.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12