1. Wright is 26, Pablo is 23 in less than a month. Try 3 and a half years.
Originally Posted by giantspwn
2. Wright's power numbers are down, but everything else is fine. It's not like Sandoval is knocking out of the water
3. Wright isnt making much at all. Def less than 10 million a year
4. Switch hitter is nice, but Sandoval's power potential is what? 30 Homers? Wright has already reached that plateau in previous years.
5. Oh good, then he can be worn down from playing the most difficult position. You seem to ignore that Wright is a GG 3rd Baseman, while Sandoval only plays 3rd cause they have no where else to put him.