Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You should put a full list in the 2011 bag thread. I like your bag instantly when you mention Taylormade Burners so i would be very interested in the rest of your bag.
    i have the burner plus irons, 4 thru A wedge. in addition to that i have a nike hybrid 19 degree, 9.5 nike straight fit driver, old cleveland five wood that i love (w/the gold shaft), a ping anser putter, a cleveland gap wedge (53 degree) and a cleveland sandwedge (56 degree).
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Chances are good i will be out there tomorrow. The temperature is expected to get up to 74 degrees. Unless something happens i will be out there!

As an update, i had a couple errands to run today so i did not get out on the golf course, but i did go to the driving range, so it was a semi-success.

I hit the ball well, i even hit two of the signs, not hit next to them, hit them. You can argue "in real life that would have rolled past the hole", and you would be correct, but at the range im not worried about lining it up perfectly, my aim isnt to get to the signs it is to hit them so i achieved my goal. Because it is satisfying to hear the wood and golf ball meet.
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 02-19-2011 at 01:46 AM.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Played indoor golf the other day and shot a 74. Not bad considering I haven't swung since October. Took me a few shots but I was surprised how well I actually played. Average clubhead speed was over 110 mph, average drive was about 310, hit most of the greens in reg. Putting killed me though. Only made a few long putts. Missed plenty of birdie and eagle putts. Should have shot in the high 60's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    Jesus there are some good golfers on PSD.
    Wow..great
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 03-11-2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Posting images

vCash
    Shot 82 last Sunday in a tourney. Add in my 19 handicap and the net wasn't too shabby . Not too bad for golfing less than two years now.
    2011 Suck For Luck Campaign!
    Miami 0-3
    Colts 0-3
    Chiefs 0-3
    Seahawks 1-2

vCash
    I shot a 92 on saturday for the first round out of the year. Which was good for me. It's below my handicap

vCash
    There is still snow on my course, maybe in a couple of weeks I will be able to get out.

vCash
    Shot a 90 today. Lipped out a putt on 17 for a double bogey and then bogey'd 18 for a 90. Had some great chances to finally break 90, and let it slip threw my hand. I've broken 90 before but never from my home course.

vCash
    Played a local course's front 9 a week or so ago, shot a 37. Started with two bogey's and played the last 7 holes -1. Tried to play Thanks giving point on Sunday... the wind was just insane. The holes into the wind would literally take 3+ the normal club you'd hit. I ended up hitting 3 wood off the tee to keep the ball down, still would barely go anywhere. 40 mph winds + golf = no fun.

Lets go.

vCash
    haven't had a chance to play, i'm jonesing hard. in the next couple of weeks it'll be my first round in a while.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    so my handicap says I should shoot a 93 on my home course (par 70)

Took a lesson and they really messed with my grip and what not on Tuesday and trying to turn more threw the ball. I struggled thursday in our mens league shooting a 52 over 9

Yesterday I shot a 94

Today I was on fire. I did triple bogey 17 though, but still managed to shoot an 86. So My handicap will bring me down from a 23 to at least a 22 I believe. I'm trending there now. If I get 1-2 more good rounds in and jump off the other 98 on my handicap, I think it might be a 21 by the end of the month. Which might suck since i'm playing a guy in a year long tourney and it's handicap based.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    so my handicap says I should shoot a 93 on my home course (par 70)

Took a lesson and they really messed with my grip and what not on Tuesday and trying to turn more threw the ball. I struggled thursday in our mens league shooting a 52 over 9

Yesterday I shot a 94

Today I was on fire. I did triple bogey 17 though, but still managed to shoot an 86. So My handicap will bring me down from a 23 to at least a 22 I believe. I'm trending there now. If I get 1-2 more good rounds in and jump off the other 98 on my handicap, I think it might be a 21 by the end of the month. Which might suck since i'm playing a guy in a year long tourney and it's handicap based.

good luck. getting some rounds in this week. got a lot to work on....damn over the top swing is killing me.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Going on four years removed from high school (was on the golf team and played a lot), and I'm lost on the course. Senior year of high school I brought my handicap down to a high 3 or 4... Now I'm probably a 12 since I hardly play.

Last round I played I hit two houses and had the shanks going haha... I figured it out though, I wasn't turning enough behind the ball (on my back-swing).

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Played the backside today. -2 and probably should have been -4 or even -5. The course isn't particularly long, but the greens are quick and the rough is deep. Played really well, yardages and aim dialed in. 4/6 fairways, and 8/9 greens. Longest putt made was about 15 feet, longest one I looked at was probably 20 haha. Two sand saves too.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    Played the backside today. -2 and probably should have been -4 or even -5. The course isn't particularly long, but the greens are quick and the rough is deep. Played really well, yardages and aim dialed in. 4/6 fairways, and 8/9 greens. Longest putt made was about 15 feet, longest one I looked at was probably 20 haha. Two sand saves too.
    ....show off. my game has gone to pot. not too happy with it at the moment and need to work out a lot of kinks.

sux, cuz last season i was lights out.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast