Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Personal Scorecard Thread

Alright i thought this might be a good thread to have. Unfortunately i went out for the first time since early spring and got around the 50-55, we didnt keep score. But i wanted to make this thread so we could post scores and see how PSD's golfers do. You can also post the name of the course if you want to.

I went near where my dad works in Aquia Harbor, Stafford VA.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Course: San Luis Rey Downs, San Diego County CA
    Friday- 86
    Saturday-88

Best I ever shot at that course, but I usually expect to shoot low 80's...

vCash
    Course: Wild Quail, Camden Wyoming DE
    Shot: 77
    Notes: 14/18 Greens, 3/14 Fairways , 4 3 putts. On a bright note I did finish birdie-birdie.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    Course: Wild Quail, Camden Wyoming DE
    Shot: 77
    Notes: 14/18 Greens, 3/14 Fairways , 4 3 putts. On a bright note I did finish birdie-birdie.
    How do you get four 3 putts and get a 77. That is great. But you know what they say (and by they i mean my grandfather), you drive for show but you putt for dough.

Anyways, i went to the driving range today and me, my little brother, and dad hit a jumbo bucket of balls (150).

I did pretty well. My drives went between 200-250, i hit my 3-wood best of the woods though. They were a bit shorter but straigher. I tried my 5-wood off the surface and i did pretty well. A friend of mine does it very well but i never tried it before today. The irons were pretty solid but the higher ones gave me trouble.

vCash
    Bolingbrook Golf Club, Bolingbrook IL

Saturday: 94 (lost interest after a double triple bogey start)
    Sunday: 86 (Fairways: 13 of 14, only miss was creamed down the middle and rolled thru into a bunker..... Greens: 9 of 18) I was striking the ball beautifully but could not chip or putt worth a crap... Really frusturating, should of scored better.

All in all Im pretty much hoping for mid 80's. I'm 15 now. My problem is if I get off to a lackluster start (which is common cause tough start) I just lose interest because I'm not scoring and goes downhill from there.

Thanks MJ-BULLS for the sig

vCash
    Jesus there are some good golfers on PSD.

I went to BlackThorn in South Bend, IN on Friday. Shot a 44-51-95
    Free Doug

vCash
    My problem is the stuff in between the drives and the green. I can hit the irons well but then i will get shots where i top the ball and waste strokes. But one thing that almost never happens is hitting the ball in the bunker. I will hit the ball into the woods or the water but almost never the bunkers.

vCash
    Last 3 rounds at Morris in South Bend
    96 101 95. I suck.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    last tourny-
    75/74/76

last round- 74 (12 fairways, 9 greens, 27 putts)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How do you get four 3 putts and get a 77. That is great. But you know what they say (and by they i mean my grandfather), you drive for show but you putt for dough.

Anyways, i went to the driving range today and me, my little brother, and dad hit a jumbo bucket of balls (150).

I did pretty well. My drives went between 200-250, i hit my 3-wood best of the woods though. They were a bit shorter but straigher. I tried my 5-wood off the surface and i did pretty well. A friend of mine does it very well but i never tried it before today. The irons were pretty solid but the higher ones gave me trouble.
    Oh trust me it's very possible, twice I reached par 5's in two, and both times I three putted. Now I'll be honest, two of the 4 I had were fairly legit three putts, I don't like to say it, but when your putting over 80 feet sometimes I understand. Twice though I missed 5 footers and was just burning the edge.

Think that's odd, try this...

On Wednesday I played the Moorland course at the Legends complex in Myrtle Beach from the tips. I shot 78. I had two birdies on the 461 yard par 4, and the 435 yard par 4. I also made an 8 on the 480 something par 5. I chipped over the green into the bunker, out of the bunker over the green, back over the green, and finally up onto it. As a result there's a new dent in my 60 degree shaft.

vCash
    Oh trust me it's very possible, twice I reached par 5's in two, and both times I three putted. Now I'll be honest, two of the 4 I had were fairly legit three putts, I don't like to say it, but when your putting over 80 feet sometimes I understand. Twice though I missed 5 footers and was just burning the edge.

Think that's odd, try this...

On Wednesday I played the Moorland course at the Legends complex in Myrtle Beach from the tips. I shot 78. I had two birdies on the 461 yard par 4, and the 435 yard par 4. I also made an 8 on the 480 something par 5. I chipped over the green into the bunker, out of the bunker over the green, back over the green, and finally up onto it. As a result there's a new dent in my 60 degree shaft.
    The last part of your statement caught my attention. That sucks. But i think i can top it.

Two years ago i was playing golf with a couple friends of mine, one of whom plays golf, one who doesnt. They got the brilliant idea of throwing my 3-wood at my club while i was making my drive. Anyways, i made solid contact...on the 3-wood and snapped the head off. Since they were responsible though the one that does play golf gave me his 3-wood and 5-wood. So now i have two 5-woods. But they dont fit in with my clubs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The last part of your statement caught my attention. That sucks. But i think i can top it.

Two years ago i was playing golf with a couple friends of mine, one of whom plays golf, one who doesnt. They got the brilliant idea of throwing my 3-wood at my club while i was making my drive. Anyways, i made solid contact...on the 3-wood and snapped the head off. Since they were responsible though the one that does play golf gave me his 3-wood and 5-wood. So now i have two 5-woods. But they dont fit in with my clubs.
    There are some times where I just hate the people I'm golfing with, and sometimes I'll laugh my *** off when somebody decides to throw **** at me in my backswing, but never an actual club. I guess it just depends on what kind of day I'm having.

vCash
    There are some times where I just hate the people I'm golfing with, and sometimes I'll laugh my *** off when somebody decides to throw **** at me in my backswing, but never an actual club. I guess it just depends on what kind of day I'm having.
    Yea i was pissed at first but i ended up laughing it off. I mean getting mad wasnt going to help and besides its not like it was intentional to break my club. Also i got two clubs out of it so it wasnt all bad.

vCash
    Well while were talking Clubs, my 7 wood a couple weeks ago just came flying off when I made contact. It was a ****** old club but it was still awesome/hilarious.

And Legend Killer, I can't exactly top that, but in my round yesterday I was 30 yards out in 2 on a par 5 and walked away with a 7. I was furious, then bombed my next drive in the weeds the next hole, but hit a beautiful shot out of the weeds to 5 feet and made the putt. I almost had a Leif Olson moment (did you see his hole in one, the one like croquet), my playing partner hit my ball when on the green and it ended up 2 inches away from the hole. Of course I placed it to as close as possible to where I thought it was but it still would of been cool. Btw, converted the birdie putt

As for my round yesterday. I shot an 88. Pared the first, missed a 4 foot par putt on 2, pared 3, 3 putted bogey 4, and parred 5. To par 3 out of the first 5 holes is good at this course, but i had a great chance of parring all 5. The sad thing after this though was that there is probably a 380, easy hole next. I make a double. I had a 5 hole stretch where I went Double Triple Double Double Double. I was soo pissed haha. I got it together to finish with an 88 though

Thanks MJ-BULLS for the sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan1433 View Post
    Well while were talking Clubs, my 7 wood a couple weeks ago just came flying off when I made contact. It was a ****** old club but it was still awesome/hilarious.

And Legend Killer, I can't exactly top that, but in my round yesterday I was 30 yards out in 2 on a par 5 and walked away with a 7. I was furious, then bombed my next drive in the weeds the next hole, but hit a beautiful shot out of the weeds to 5 feet and made the putt. I almost had a Leif Olson moment (did you see his hole in one, the one like croquet), my playing partner hit my ball when on the green and it ended up 2 inches away from the hole. Of course I placed it to as close as possible to where I thought it was but it still would of been cool. Btw, converted the birdie putt

As for my round yesterday. I shot an 88. Pared the first, missed a 4 foot par putt on 2, pared 3, 3 putted bogey 4, and parred 5. To par 3 out of the first 5 holes is good at this course, but i had a great chance of parring all 5. The sad thing after this though was that there is probably a 380, easy hole next. I make a double. I had a 5 hole stretch where I went Double Triple Double Double Double. I was soo pissed haha. I got it together to finish with an 88 though
    I find it a lot easier to manage my rounds in tournaments if I just account for like one or two over per 9, so I stop trying to get it back in the next two holes.

I also saw Leif Olsen's shot and that's just awesome. I mean I'd like to say it was really bad to miss a chip shot that close, but looking back on it, I might have had about 10 yards of green to work with in that direction, sloping away from me.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast