Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Columbus fan offer

I sent a letter to Scott Howson and Chris Mcfarland a trade that mailed Senators Dany Heatly and Campoli and sending them Modin Dorsett Murray Methot and 2nd round pick 2010
    i think they would accept it because they signed kolave(or whoever) from montreal that could replace heatly and they are losing salary cap room from the trade and they want or need to trade a big contract and they are offering him in trades like edmonton and we are getting a offensive defense player in campli he had 11 goals more than any of our defense players and he is 25 i dont know much about him he is only 6'0 so i would say he carries the puck
    we would have the best lines

nash brassard hueslius
    heatly vermette voracek
    torres umberger chimera
    filatov phalson boll
    tyutin campoli
    klesla russel
    hejda commodore

best lineup i think
    what do you think, could it happen will it happen?

vCash
    Now explain to the Sens fans why in the world they would take that absolutely brutal trade?

vCash
    I didnt say you would like it but your staff might because you are getting a young scorer and physical smart player in Murray and a tough fighter in Dorsett and a good slapshot in Methot and Modin is a good vetern that can get goals and your getting a 2nd round pick and you guys just got Kolave or whoever from Montreal that can replace Heatly and you guys are losing salary

vCash
    great explaination...Why the hell do we need a great fighter?

vCash
    well he is tough plays good defense and can score
    im will not be suprised if your guyses team does this
    i think you might be a better team cause you had spezza alfredsson:-]heatly
    now you have spezza alfredsson kolavel that can replace heatly and you get a strong complete 4th or 3rd line with modin dorsett murray and a good defense in methot and 2 nd roud pick

vCash
    ^^see the thing is that we already have a couple of tough guyz who can score we have neil who we resigned and we have ruutu who when he scores he makes it an insane goal

vCash
    ya its wishful thinking
    I doubt Heatley would go to Columbus anyways
    Apparently he wants to go somewhere he can captain a team
    I would like to know what Heatley been smoking because what team beside Edmonton actually going to allow this guy to be Captain

vCash
    Where did you hear the captain thing? Heatley was a core player in Ottawa, has been given the A and he was our most important offensive producer(Alfie is the player on the team but Heatley's the star) . Alfie is due to retire or step down as a Captain sooner or later so Heatley would have been a good choice . If he goes somewhere else (especially on a contender team) he won't get the C. I could see him getting the C if he's traded to Isles or Oilers .(those guys would do anything including giving Heatley the C to make him agree on a move to Edmonton)

vCash
    Heatley aint playin on no second line

vCash
    The GM who traded Joe Thornton thinks that this is a BAD trade Idea.

BTW its KOVALEV

vCash
    I'm hoping you didnt actually send this to them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    well he is tough plays good defense and can score
    im will not be suprised if your guyses team does this
    i think you might be a better team cause you had spezza alfredsson:-]heatly
    now you have spezza alfredsson kolavel that can replace heatly and you get a strong complete 4th or 3rd line with modin dorsett murray and a good defense in methot and 2 nd roud pick
    The sharks, rangers, oilers have all made 3x better offers than this. Not one of these players coming from the blue jackets is good. and Ottawa can get 3rd line fourth line guys another way...without givign up Heatley. why take thrid lien guys for Heatley when other teams are offerign you 1st and 2nd line guys.

vCash
    Did you write the letter in crayon too?

They probably thought it was cute and were happy that your mommy let you send a letter. The Sens dont get anything in this trade. No top prospects, no young forwards, no good defencemen, no good forwards. They get 3 checkers, Modin, and a 2nd. Not close.

vCash
    ill send koci,mcleod,clark,and a 4th for sidney crosby

vCash
    I have another trade proposal this one involving 4 teams

The sharks send Joe Thornton, Dan Boyle Rob Blake ,Evgeni Nabokov to Vancouver and get Raycroft. Then they send him to the leafs for Schenn Kadri and Gustavsson. The sharks then send Schenn Kadri and Gustavsson to Ottawa for Heatly and a Zamboni Driver (the zamboni driver will be our new captain).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast