Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

a thread where Blue Zoo and Koufax become pals!

Blue Zoo....I think I love you. tell me a story about the 1981 Dodgers. That Pedro Guererro was somethin' huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koufax View Post
    Blue Zoo....I think I love you. tell me a story about the 1981 Dodgers. That Pedro Guererro was somethin' huh?
    Ask him about going to the Bronx to watch the Dodgers in the Series, only to have his car stolen. Lol, the anger is still palpable to this day.

vCash
    I bet it was Steinbrenner....that bastard was always up to something back then

vCash
    I've told you, scummo, I will tell you I love you if you change your handle to something accurate, like Tomko.
    Then everything will be fine. Meanwhile, anyone who uses "Koufax' as a handle and hates Dodger players and wishes them harm, is just a phony piece of shytt. But of course, now the possibility that you're learning disabled has come up, so maybe it's your anger ("I hope he breaks his arm?") is really the issue.
    Last edited by BlueZoo; 07-14-2009 at 10:22 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koufax View Post

Is this supposed to be a putdown?
    OK I'll play...yeah he was a feared hitter but only an average fielder, but as good as he was, it wasn't as good as doing your mother every night.
    How's that? Is that what you wanted?
    You tell me I'm following you around like a puppy, and you're making seperate threads over this?

vCash
    My favorite Mixed Martial Artist include...

Mir, Overeem, Machida, Forest, Schafer, Carwin, Franklin, Bisping, Hughes, Maynard, Wiman, Lawler, B. Henderson, Njokuani, Swick, Brenneman, Torres, Grispi, Alvarez, Lombard, Santiago....

vCash
    I just don't see this thread's purpose coming into fruition. Large in part due to the fact that the thread exists.

vCash
    LOL

Is this forum even moderated any more?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueZoo View Post
    Is this supposed to be a putdown?
    OK I'll play...yeah he was a feared hitter but only an average fielder, but as good as he was, it wasn't as good as doing your mother every night.
    How's that? Is that what you wanted?
    You tell me I'm following you around like a puppy, and you're making seperate threads over this?
    it wasnt a put down at all, I wanted to talk about dodger stuff. My memories of the 81 series are nill, I was 3.

Pedro was my favorite player when I was little. well, it was between him and Mike Marshall, the sissyboy hitter, not the kooky cy young reliever.

I was disappointed to learn that Guererro was not all that smart, that his IQ was that of a functioning ****** (im sure you will make a joke at my expense right here)

Is it true what that poster said happened to you in the bronx in 81?

vCash
    Actually, going down to the level of wives and relatives is something that I shouldn't have been involved with, and I definitely should have not posted my responses to your moronic taunts. Your parents are probably nice people, and have really nothing to do with your type of mentality.
    Since you have started a seperate thread about this, then obviously, I'm in your head, so 'nuff said.
    And anyone else who remarks about my anger and totally ignores yours about broken arms and being a fat *******, or whatever it was you wrote about about Jonathan Broxton's bad night, isn't worth the bother.
    I retire from this.
    Gorn
    Last edited by BlueZoo; 07-14-2009 at 12:20 PM.

vCash
    so your not going to tell me what happened to you during the 81 series in NY? come on...it sounds interesting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Living Legend View Post
    LOL

Is this forum even moderated any more?
    That's what I was thinking, where's Southern Fried Dodger Fan and the Forum Tragedy when you need em?
    5>2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAFord View Post
    That's what I was thinking, where's Southern Fried Dodger Fan and the Forum Tragedy when you need em?

vCash
    Blue Mouse, I wasn't insulting you buddy at all. Im sorry if I didn't understand the context of your relationship with Koufax, but I thought it was a great story about the Series and the Bronx.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by forum199 View Post
    BlueZoo, I wasn't insulting you buddy at all. Im sorry if I didn't understand the context of your relationship with Koufax, but I thought it was a great story about the Series and the Bronx.
    Fixed it for you. My name was confused with BlueZoo... how embarassing for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast