Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Best Player in the Decade of the 2000's. Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, Garnett or Wade

Voters
281. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shaq

    62 22.06%
  • Duncan

    59 21.00%
  • Kobe

    123 43.77%
  • Lebron

    9 3.20%
  • Garnett

    4 1.42%
  • Wade

    24 8.54%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 263
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    1500

    Best Player in the Decade of the 2000's. Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, Garnett or Wade

    Who was the best this decade?

    It has to be Shaq and Duncan 1 and 2 and after that it has to be Wade as he has one of the greatest finals ever.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,292
    vCash
    1500
    Iverson??? Helllooo he was freakin amazing from 2000-2007! U gotta put him up in ur poll as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas
    2. Kendrick Lamar
    3. Jay-Z
    4. J Cole
    5. Lupe Fiasco
    6. Common
    7. Eminem
    8. Kanye West
    9. Pusha-T
    10. Slaughterhouse (Royce, Crooked I, Joe Budden)

    Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac
    2. Nas
    3. Rakim
    4. Notorious B.I.G.
    5. Jay-Z
    6. Eminem
    7. KRS-One
    8. Public Enemy (Chuck D)
    9. Common
    10. Ice Cube

    Follow me, @bharjan

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Posts
    5,869
    vCash
    1500
    this is gona cause some drama

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32,958
    vCash
    1500
    Shaq.

    4 titles, 3 finals MVPs, 1 MVP, and much more.

    Duncan is has the same acheivements but Shaq has been more dominating.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,210
    vCash
    1000
    1. Kobe
    2. Duncan
    3. Shaq
    4. Garnett
    5. Lebron
    6. Wade

    I put lebron and wade 5 and 6 because they came into the league in 2003.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,238
    vCash
    1500
    Shaq = 4 titles, 3 finals mvp's, 1 league mvp, led the lead in scoring, Had few seasons over 30+ PER, 3 top 15 finals performances

    Duncan = 3 Titles, 2 finals mvp's, 2 season mvp's, 2 Top 12 finals performances

    Kobe = 4 titles, 1 finals mvp, 1 season mvp, 2x scoring champ

    Those are the only three with claims. Shaq and Duncan have more overall accolades this decade than Kobe, so they get the nod.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    532
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Shaq = 4 titles, 3 finals mvp's, 1 league mvp, led the lead in scoring, Had few seasons over 30+ PER, 3 top 15 finals performances

    Duncan = 3 Titles, 2 finals mvp's, 2 season mvp's, 2 Top 12 finals performances

    Kobe = 4 titles, 1 finals mvp, 1 season mvp, 2x scoring champ

    Those are the only three with claims. Shaq and Duncan have more overall accolades this decade than Kobe, so they get the nod.
    1)Shaq
    2) Duncan
    3) Kobe


    If Kobe wins another title next year, hes #1 though

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,355
    vCash
    1500
    It's between Kobe and Duncan by FAR.... Shaq is incredible no doubt... but Shaq was dominant through 2006... Kobe and Timmy are dominant through 2009.
    2010 - ATLANTIC CITY CRAPS - NBA Re-Draft Champions!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32,958
    vCash
    1500
    I can't believe all these Kobe votes.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32,958
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfrk View Post
    It's between Kobe and Duncan by FAR.... Shaq is incredible no doubt... but Shaq was dominant through 2006... Kobe and Timmy are dominant through 2009.
    Shaq has acheived more in the 6 years he was dominant than Kobe or Duncan in their 9 year.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    16,039
    vCash
    1500
    1.Kobe
    2.Duncan
    3.Shaq
    4.KG
    5.Wade
    6.Lebron

    HEAT
    Spurs
    Marlins
    Dolphins
    Eagles
    Gators


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,724
    vCash
    1500
    Going by titles is the wrong way to answer this question, since no single player ever wins a title by himself. "Basketball Player" disqualifies Shaq. He is not a basketball player. "Basketball Player" requires five fundamentals, passing, shooting, rebounding, defense, and ball handling. That eliminates Kobe, LeBron, and DWade. They are scorers. Duncan and Garnett and even Nowitzki are better basketball players than the rest of this list.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    2,358
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSportsIsPain View Post
    Going by titles is the wrong way to answer this question, since no single player ever wins a title by himself. "Basketball Player" disqualifies Shaq. He is not a basketball player. "Basketball Player" requires five fundamentals, passing, shooting, rebounding, defense, and ball handling. That eliminates Kobe, LeBron, and DWade. They are scorers. Duncan and Garnett and even Nowitzki are better basketball players than the rest of this list.
    wow basketball guru lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    16,039
    vCash
    1500
    I disagree. Wade, Kobe, and Lebron all play D, all are good passers, and are better ball handlers then Garnett and Duncan

    HEAT
    Spurs
    Marlins
    Dolphins
    Eagles
    Gators


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    305
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Shaq = 4 titles, 3 finals mvp's, 1 league mvp, led the lead in scoring, Had few seasons over 30+ PER, 3 top 15 finals performances

    Duncan = 3 Titles, 2 finals mvp's, 2 season mvp's, 2 Top 12 finals performances

    Kobe = 4 titles, 1 finals mvp, 1 season mvp, 2x scoring champ

    Those are the only three with claims. Shaq and Duncan have more overall accolades this decade than Kobe, so they get the nod.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Some honorable mentions are KG and Iverson

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •