• Lebron

32 24.06%
  • Kobe

101 75.94%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebron or Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevvvo247 View Post
    he plays basketball like a golfer. the thing that makes tiger so great isn't the fact that he sails through every course; its those amazing par saves and impossible birdies in the clutch. with all that said, lebron is a freak. kobe is batman. a master of every school within the game. lebron will always have better stats than everyone else. that's a fact. but he won't win until he subjects himself to.......running an offense. it doesn't have to be the tri., his game isn't well suited for it, but the lebron iso plays will never work in the playoffs against a good team. i guess i'm more old school than i thought, i take kobe, the proven winner who's still hungry to hold onto the belt...
    Nice post, Storch I can't vote either...sad watching Lebron lose in his own forum...

vCash
    lebron haters say kobe,

kobe haters say lebron,

dumb people say wade. Although I love wade, But his stats are padded because He had to do everything for the heat, Kinda like lebron couple seasons ago when he avg 30-7-7.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefflin View Post
    Nice post, Storch I can't vote either...sad watching Lebron lose in his own forum...

magic of a mouse lol. You get the laker front runners running over here.
    Last edited by IndiansFan337; 07-15-2009 at 11:46 PM. Reason: 2x post
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Although I love wade, his stats are padded because He had to do everything for the heat, Kinda like lebron couple seasons ago when he avg 30-7-7.
    See while Wade has to do everything in order to compete to have a chance at winning...Lebron still tries to do everything himself even though he has the teammates to help...he'll get it one of these seasons...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefflin View Post
    See while Wade has to do everything in order to compete to have a chance at winning...Lebron still tries to do everything himself even though he has the teammates to help...he'll get it one of these seasons...
    right, if he just played his position, his teammates would step up and play in crunch time. oh no, but that means lower stats....... nike doesn't want that. which is why i think he'll stay in cleveland, but that's another issue for another day. as it is now, lebron is likely to get the rebound, bring the ball up w/ pressure, go 1 on 5 iso for the foul, 3 point play or kick to the perimeter. its cool, but that's not basketball. its more to it than that. not to mention the inevitable wear and tear. i remember when kobe sat out some games to let the team get comfortable playing ball together. he even spied on some cav games, during this time. i'm just saying, that's a guy who wants to WIN. the whole reason we even watch sports- any sport, is to see who wins.
    Last edited by kevvvo247; 07-14-2009 at 04:39 AM.
    ownin' owners since 09'!

vCash
    Of course ppl are gonna put LBJ... its in the cavs forum.....
    but Kobe gets the nod!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by K0bE24J0RdAN23 View Post
    Of course ppl are gonna put LBJ... its in the cavs forum.....
    but Kobe gets the nod!

by a lakers fan lol.

better rebounder? lebron

better passer? lebron

shot blocker? lebron

steals? lebron

FG%? lebron

more points? lebron

nuff said.

7. 07-14-2009, 01:03 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

vCash
    The man with the rings.

vCash
    Kobe leading in Cavs forum...that tells all

10. 07-14-2009, 05:53 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    lakkerrs24, everything you just said means nothing, bottom line we are talking about the best player, not who has the most rings or the best supporting cast, just lebron vs kobe.

better rebounder? lebron

better passer? lebron

shot blocker? lebron

steals? lebron

FG%? lebron

more points? lebron

nuff said.

front running laker trolls everywhere. AHHHHH!!!!!!!! Hide the white woman.
    For players like Kobe, Lebron, Wade, the only way to measure them is through championships. All that ish you listed is just stats, Dominique Wilkins had great stats too, not comparing him to lebron but I'm just saying, stats hardly mean anything. Kobe learned that too. It's all about how you get your team over the top, that's how I measure greatness.
    "Tittays & Tank"

vCash
    Kobe are you serious? Lebron doesn't even have a ring, and if anyone was a big as him, and could move like that I wouldn't expect anything less. If kobe had the body structure imagine that right there GAME OVER. Yeah kobe all day the black mamba.

4 RINGS! 3 More to go! Take a back seat lebron you came into the league at the wrong time.

13. 07-14-2009, 06:54 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBaller View Post
    From Last Season.

LeBron James- Mo Williams

Kobe Bryant- P. Gasol, A. Bynum, L. Odom, T. Ariza, and D. Fisher

Kobe has way better supporting cast then LeBron... Only thing Kobe is gonna do is wine "trade me, trade me" Have you heard LeBron complain about his crappy team...
    lol, fisher?

15. 07-14-2009, 07:02 PM

all bout da T I T T A Y S

Reason
    Baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBaller View Post
    From Last Season.

LeBron James- Mo Williams

Kobe Bryant- P. Gasol, A. Bynum, L. Odom, T. Ariza, and D. Fisher

Kobe has way better supporting cast then LeBron... Only thing Kobe is gonna do is wine "trade me, trade me" Have you heard LeBron complain about his crappy team...
    lol hahah nah outloud. but he hinted he wants change that y they got shaq. but he just needs to complain to nike if he ever want a better cast. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 8kobe24 View Post
    For players like Kobe, Lebron, Wade, the only way to measure them is through championships. All that ish you listed is just stats, Dominique Wilkins had great stats too, not comparing him to lebron but I'm just saying, stats hardly mean anything. Kobe learned that too. It's all about how you get your team over the top, that's how I measure greatness.

So derek fisher is better then lebron?

we were talking about the players, who's better. Not who has the most ships.

vCash
    First of all they both play different positions, Second if you look at there game, Kobe is a better basketball player and LeBron is a better athlete, LeBron could play football if wanted to. Kobe is plainly at this point at his career, the best basketball player in the world. LeBron could one day soon hold that title, but for right now it's Kobe. Stats and titles alone, don't define a player, they're just a part of the equation. But for now it's
    1. Kobe
    2. Tim Duncan
    3. D Wade
    4. LeBron

Until LeBron wins a Championship, you cannot begin to put him in the same breath as Kobe.

19. 07-14-2009, 07:51 PM
    Reason
    certainly not needed

vCash
    Kobe

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast