• Lebron

32 24.06%
  • Kobe

101 75.94%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebron or Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PapelbonLester View Post
    Close this thread asap. You cant ask this question. Imo they are equal to dwade to make the top 3 players in the game all A+. No order they all dominate the game in all aspects. Kobe has shown to be more clutch but lebron is still so young. Dwade cant be counted out. Like ferreal you can make the argument hes better than em both. So it goes

1.Kobe
    1.Lebron
    1.D-wade
    2.Durant

end of convo
    K. Durant 2? haha
    Last edited by EastCoastBaller; 07-11-2009 at 09:56 PM.

vCash
    Once a basketball player reaches a certain level "superstar" it is impossible to differentiate who's better than who.

So theyre both superstars. Not even God can tell us who the better player is, its just how it is.

vCash
    kobe

vCash
    Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBaller View Post
    K. Durant 2? haha
    yah. HELL YAH. Watch a thunders game. Durant is gonna be just as good as lebron/kobe/dwade. Give him 2 more years. he'll lead the league in scoring and the thunder will be a playoff team. ohh and hes only 20

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Once a basketball player reaches a certain level "superstar" it is impossible to differentiate who's better than who.

So theyre both superstars. Not even God can tell us who the better player is, its just how it is.

mybe god can't, but numbers can. We are talking about players, not teams, or rings or any of that. Just lebron and kobe.

lebrons numbers kill kobe's.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    LeBron James.

vCash
    Kobe

vCash
    How is Dwade not mentioned...

they are all EQUALY dominant at basketball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PapelbonLester View Post
    How is Dwade not mentioned...

they are all EQUALY dominant at basketball
    My 123 is
    Kobe
    Dwade
    Lebron

But the question was Kobe or Lebron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CavsYanksDuke View Post
    I feel like stats can't really be used to judge these two because if Kobe really WANTED to, he could put up the numbers, maybe not rebounding, that LeBron has to put up because of his lackluster cast around him. However, Kobe has realized that he doesn't need to and shouldn't put up 30 a night. And honestly, LeBron believes the same thing.

The only thing that separates these two is Kobe's shooting abilities and LeBron's size and athleticism. LeBron would kill for Kobe's jumper and Kobe would kill for LeBron's "Go-Go Gadget Calves."

So honestly, it comes down to potential. RIGHT NOW, at this VERY moment, LeBron is a much more desirable player because he has so much room to grow technically, while still being young and athletic.

But if by better, you mean who is winning the rivalry, obviously Kobe is.
    Good post. Lebron has more ability than kobe, but kobe is more skilled. I hate comparing the two because they play two different positions. Also, kobe is older and he has been around longer. Lebron has more upside and kobe probably has peaked or beginning to peak. Lebron still has a lot to learn and that is scary considering how good he is right now. Right now , I give the edge to kobe because he has won championships. In the future, Lebron might change my mind.

GO LAKERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    mybe god can't, but numbers can. We are talking about players, not teams, or rings or any of that. Just lebron and kobe.

lebrons numbers kill kobe's.
    homing at its finest.

But i still say theyre both superstars and thats the end of the discussion.

vCash
    KOBE!!! I don't care who HE HAS or HAD ON HIS TEAM. Everyone all of a sudden wants to talk about the Cavs not having a good team when Lebron got MVP. And the Coach got Coach of the year and they finished with the best RECORD in the REGULAR SEASON. The Cavs SPANKED every single team the faced in the playoffs until they got to the Semi-Finals. Lakers FOUGHT HARD EACH ROUND IN THE PLAYOFFS. EVERYONE SAID THAT THE LAKERS WOULDN'T MAKE IT TO THE FINALS. And Guess who kept his cool and facilitated the game? KOBE. You are comparing someone with NO rings with someone with 4. Shaq how does my *** taste did KOBE do that NOPE. WHO WALKED OFF THE COURT AND had a lil temper tantrum like a BIA. So what KOBE doesn't go RUNNING DOWN THE LANE DUNKING ON PEOPLE WE KNOW WHO we want with the BALL with 4 seconds on the clock to end the GAME!!!! KOBE!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.unscriptedent.com Radio Play Mixtape release Friday Oct. 29 Follow me on Twitter @legacy4eva For more info hit me up

vCash
    it always has to be a best. well, "best" as all know, can be judge by varying criteria. in most "dad/ uncle/ grandfather" circles, as well as the actual players themselves; the criteria is always- WINNING. no excuses, no loopholes, just win. now, in the younger, more hip circles, the criteria is a bit more relaxed for greatness. statistics, highlights, commercials, all-star votes, and bench dances are all a part of the total package.

then you have the basketball side of things. its more than the players kobe has around him, really. no, that definitely helps, but its his approach to the game. he plays basketball like a golfer. the thing that makes tiger so great isn't the fact that he sails through every course; its those amazing par saves and impossible birdies in the clutch. with all that said, lebron is a freak. kobe is batman. a master of every school within the game. lebron will always have better stats than everyone else. that's a fact. but he won't win until he subjects himself to.......running an offense. it doesn't have to be the tri., his game isn't well suited for it, but the lebron iso plays will never work in the playoffs against a good team. i guess i'm more old school than i thought, i take kobe, the proven winner who's still hungry to hold onto the belt...
    ownin' owners since 09'!

vCash
    Lebron easily.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast