• Kobe

101 75.94%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebron or Kobe

vCash

Lebron or Kobe

Who is better?

vCash
    this is only going to start trouble ... i wont even answer.

vCash
    From Last Season.

LeBron James- Mo Williams

Kobe Bryant- P. Gasol, A. Bynum, L. Odom, T. Ariza, and D. Fisher

Kobe has way better supporting cast then LeBron... Only thing Kobe is gonna do is wine "trade me, trade me" Have you heard LeBron complain about his crappy team...

vCash
    The Teams
    The Cleveland Cavalier's best player since 2003 has been Mr. LeBron James. The second most productive player has been Zydrunas Ilgauskas. Third, Mo Williams. Fourth... hold on let me look at their roster. I don't think they have anyone else. The point is, Mr. LeBron James led the Cavs to the Finals in 2006-07, blowing by a tough Pistons team, and emphasizing the definition of single-handedly.

On the other hand, Mr. Kobe Bryant's team has himself, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Trevor Ariza, and Phil Jackson. His most productive teammate was one of the greatest centers of all time Shaquille O'Neal, and a solid point guard, Derek Fisher. I think by that we can tell which team has had better fortune, and which player can make his team look better.

Offense
    LeBron has been compared to Michael Jordan. So has Kobe. So which to choose for this category. Well, for one thing, LeBron did better in the major statistic, scoring, in which he scored 30 points per game. In assists, LeBron gets this one too, getting 7.2 assists per game. He also won rebounding, getting 7.9 per game.

Kobe is a better shooter, but with time that will come to LeBron too, if it already hasn't. Plus LeBron's a better driver and a better overall scorer. He has a better record of being an actual teammate, where Kobe only has one year under his belt in that point of view.

Better argument: LeBron James. Wow, LeBron is starting to look like Obama and Kobe is starting to look like McCain!

Defense
    Well they were both on the All-Defensive team last year, so this one is going to be tough. NOT!! LeBron is bigger, stronger, and better. He has to cover Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, Richard Jefferson and Michael Redd, Rashard Lewis, Tayshaun Prince, Carmelo Anthony, and he even covers power forwards and shooting guards like Dwayne Wade and Kevin Garnett. Kobe on the other hand, could never cover a small forward, unless they are a 6-5, 180 pound one, and he can only cover some point guards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBaller View Post
    The Teams
    The Cleveland Cavalier's best player since 2003 has been Mr. LeBron James. The second most productive player has been Zydrunas Ilgauskas. Third, Mo Williams. Fourth... hold on let me look at their roster. I don't think they have anyone else. The point is, Mr. LeBron James led the Cavs to the Finals in 2006-07, blowing by a tough Pistons team, and emphasizing the definition of single-handedly.

On the other hand, Mr. Kobe Bryant's team has himself, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Trevor Ariza, and Phil Jackson. His most productive teammate was one of the greatest centers of all time Shaquille O'Neal, and a solid point guard, Derek Fisher. I think by that we can tell which team has had better fortune, and which player can make his team look better.

Offense
    LeBron has been compared to Michael Jordan. So has Kobe. So which to choose for this category. Well, for one thing, LeBron did better in the major statistic, scoring, in which he scored 30 points per game. In assists, LeBron gets this one too, getting 7.2 assists per game. He also won rebounding, getting 7.9 per game.

Kobe is a better shooter, but with time that will come to LeBron too, if it already hasn't. Plus LeBron's a better driver and a better overall scorer. He has a better record of being an actual teammate, where Kobe only has one year under his belt in that point of view.

Better argument: LeBron James. Wow, LeBron is starting to look like Obama and Kobe is starting to look like McCain!

Defense
    Well they were both on the All-Defensive team last year, so this one is going to be tough. NOT!! LeBron is bigger, stronger, and better. He has to cover Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, Richard Jefferson and Michael Redd, Rashard Lewis, Tayshaun Prince, Carmelo Anthony, and he even covers power forwards and shooting guards like Dwayne Wade and Kevin Garnett. Kobe on the other hand, could never cover a small forward, unless they are a 6-5, 180 pound one, and he can only cover some point guards.

Good post

vCash
    Kobe Bryant
    *Time for Trouble*

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    wow. If we are talking about lebron and kobe, not the teams, just them two. Then check the stats. LOL they don't lie...
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Close this thread asap. You cant ask this question. Imo they are equal to dwade to make the top 3 players in the game all A+. No order they all dominate the game in all aspects. Kobe has shown to be more clutch but lebron is still so young. Dwade cant be counted out. Like ferreal you can make the argument hes better than em both. So it goes

1.Kobe
    1.Lebron
    1.D-wade
    2.Durant

end of convo

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNCgSlqjcFY

just watch this and you'll know for sure

vCash
    Kobe

U MAD ?

vCash
    I feel like stats can't really be used to judge these two because if Kobe really WANTED to, he could put up the numbers, maybe not rebounding, that LeBron has to put up because of his lackluster cast around him. However, Kobe has realized that he doesn't need to and shouldn't put up 30 a night. And honestly, LeBron believes the same thing.

The only thing that separates these two is Kobe's shooting abilities and LeBron's size and athleticism. LeBron would kill for Kobe's jumper and Kobe would kill for LeBron's "Go-Go Gadget Calves."

So honestly, it comes down to potential. RIGHT NOW, at this VERY moment, LeBron is a much more desirable player because he has so much room to grow technically, while still being young and athletic.

But if by better, you mean who is winning the rivalry, obviously Kobe is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERRS24 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNCgSlqjcFY

just watch this and you'll know for sure
    hahahaha its all his ****in misses u idiot. Kobe would slap you for putting that up....check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N-E3...eature=related

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUSbx...eature=related

vCash
    LeBron James is GOD!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ko8e24 View Post
    LeBron James is GOD!
    So is kobe and dwade.....all top 3 you cant say 1st better then the other

vCash
    They are both great players, kobe has 5-6 years of experience and ha e plays for Phil Jackson maybe the greatest coach of all-time? All that said Lebron is the better all around player He's bigger , faster, and stonger. Kobe is a better jump shooter and a better on ball defender. I take Lebron because size and upside, Lebron is Still improving this year he may actually average a triple double he has the best shooters around him and Shaq will add 2-3 assist a night to his totals.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast