Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    Arenas = Just awful, worst defender in the NBA.
    What? What are you smoking? There are a lot more players that are worse at defending than Gilbert. Now Jose Calderon, he is probably the worst defender.

Bobby Ray Simmons AKA B.O.B= The Best Up-And-Coming Rapper in the Game

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...hange-gon-come

vCash
    This is a hard one. The wiz gave Areanas a crazy contract when he hurt the same friccin knee several times. But Varejo is just awful. Its a toss-up, pick your poison lol.

vCash
    Varajeo is worse. How in the world is he making like a lil over $8M per season for like six years. Arenas when healthy is def. a top 10 player in the league.

vCash
    Varejao. Arenas was kind enough to leave 16 mil on the table... just took 111 mil....lol...

vCash
    Varejao's contract is worse. Arenas gave Washington solid production but had injury problems, Wizards made a bad decision but thinking that Gil would recover. Still better than what the Cavs were thinking (if they even were thinking.)

vCash
    Hairajao i would say. The doode gets minutes by getting charges all game. Getting paid all that money to be a energy guy. Arenas can be a top 10 player in this league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe2324 View Post
    Arenas is good but i never thought he was worth more than 80-90 Mil healthy, now you add the injuries and you got yourself a terrible deal, that deal should have been signed when he was cleared to play. Varajeo I absolutely hate, he isn't very talented, he is annoying to watch, he has stupid looking hair but at the end of day his job is to get under your skin. Not worth a penny over the MLE, atleast Gilbert has talent
    LOL, It works.

vCash
    varejo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lone maverick View Post
    varejao's signing is much worse. With arenas i can somewhat understand what washington was thinking and it can be justified. Varejao's contract is inexplicable.
    x2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234