Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Derrick Rose vs John Wall

John Wall is ranked as the number one point guard in the nation. Many people compare Wall to a Derrick Rose. Many say this could be the next battle between PG like Chris Paul vs Deron Williams. I believe in the end Rose will become the better player when they are both in the NBA. Rose wants to pass and be a point, and he's smart in that elite level way of guards of knowing when he needs to score for his team and when he needs to set people up. Not many guys master that ability at his young age. He knows how to score and when to score, and he can set up everyone for ten or twenty plays then score the next ten points. Wall is a great scorer and play maker as well, but i think he is more of a scoring guard than Rose.

So who do you think is better, or who will be better? My opinion is Rose what bout you? It may be to early to tell. But remember, i am comparing Rose in high school to Wall in high school. for some reason people think i am comparing Rose in the NBA to wall in HS.

I also created a mix for you guys. Please watch the mix, it might or will change your mind. I worked pretty hard on the mix..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCJHcBrl_aM
    Last edited by Rtbulls23; 07-09-2009 at 01:21 PM.

vCash
    You are going to compare a HS prospect to the ROY... Cmon!
    So many times HS prospects don't beocme jack ****. Take BJ Mullens. Hyped up like crazy, went 24th (or 22nd don't remember). Lets wait just a little...
    Wall has potential, but so does Rose, and Rose is proven,at least somewhat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    You are going to compare a HS prospect to the ROY... Cmon!
    So many times HS prospects don't beocme jack ****. Take BJ Mullens. Hyped up like crazy, went 24th (or 22nd don't remember). Lets wait just a little...
    Wall has potential, but so does Rose, and Rose is proven,at least somewhat.
    I know everyone on the web say wall will be better. its messed up. when i searched john wall mix, everyone said Wall is a better which i thought it was stupid. and someone requested me to create a mix on it.. check it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtbulls23 View Post
    I know everyone on the web say wall will be better. its messed up. when i searched john wall mix, everyone said Wall is a better which i thought it was stupid. and someone requested me to create a mix on it.. check it out.
    Obviously someone commenting on a Wall mix will say Wall will be better. Because if someone is looking for a Wall mix, chances are they are a fan of his.
    Besides I don't care what some random internet blogger says. All we have is Wall's HS tapes. That means nothing. Hell, I bet you even Mark Madsen had some sick HS tapes. Rose has proven he can dominate in the highest level (needs to be more consistently obviously but he's a rookie after all). Wall is merely an incoming freshman. He does have mad potential. But there's a dime a dozen of those kind of players and more often than not they bust. I don't think Wall will necessary, but anyone that is saying Wall will be better is an idiot because no one knows yet.
    Last edited by kozelkid; 07-09-2009 at 05:21 PM.

vCash
    Even if we were comparing HS mixes I still say Rose is better.

vCash
    derrick rose because he is a proven player that lived up to the hype

vCash
    Till I see wall play it's rose