Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hawk Watch

vCash
    You think Dale Tallon doesn't realize that he has to resign Kane, Toews, and Keith? If every single person on PSD knows that he has to sign these three and create cap room, I am pretty sure the GM of a National Hockey League team knows that he has to sign these three. Like I have been saying, the Blackhawks have many many tradeable pieces right now and I would expect a salary dump or two. There is a long way to go between now and July 1st next year so no one can really speculate where the Blackhawks cap situation will be come that time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    You think Dale Tallon doesn't realize that he has to resign Kane, Toews, and Keith? If every single person on PSD knows that he has to sign these three and create cap room, I am pretty sure the GM of a National Hockey League team knows that he has to sign these three. Like I have been saying, the Blackhawks have many many tradeable pieces right now and I would expect a salary dump or two. There is a long way to go between now and July 1st next year so no one can really speculate where the Blackhawks cap situation will be come that time.
    well said

vCash
    Dave Tallon is also a moron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    well that same guy is the genius behind that stacked roster you see... so easy there with what you say. You only wish that your team could be in the same situation as what we are in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    you mean Dale. anyway....

I love how the blackhawks are NOT in your division and yet there is a thread call "hawk watch". I mean shouldnt you be more concerned with the Flames and having "flames watch" thread....im just askin. I mean all we care about is keeping up with is the Red wings and what they do, we honestly dont care about the nucks unless we are playing them, sure they are in our conference but I worry in 2010 about the redwings a hell of alot more than the nucks.

vCash
    but there wasn't a free agent controversy with the flames. This thread is centered around the Hawks free agents.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Now that the controversy seems over i think it's time to close up the thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123