Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 360
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,407
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xcrunner05 View Post
    i believe that is Johan sir
    Sorry...i think your right. Im still in football mode

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,941
    vCash
    500
    Out of these pitchers, which is the best that I should trade for:

    Bedard
    Burnett
    Lily
    Olsen
    Mulder
    Padilla


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,565
    vCash
    1500
    C- Piazza
    1B- Berkman
    2B- Brandon Phillips
    3B- Chipper Jones
    SS- Stephen Drew
    OF- Abreu
    OF- Vlad
    OF- Damon
    Util- Baldelli
    BN- Nick Johnsnon
    BN- Crosby
    BN- Ty Wigginton
    BN- Juan Rivera
    BN- Pedro Feliz

    SP- Oswalt
    SP- Felix Hernandez
    RP- B.J. Ryan
    RP- Huston Street
    P- Dan Haren
    P- Chris Ray
    P- Pedro

    Im not really worried about my pitching with the exception of Pedro, here are a few of the FA in my league
    C- Molina
    C- Estrada
    1B- Youk
    1B- Casey Blake
    1B- Broussard
    1B- Chris Duncan
    1B- Wes Helms
    2B- Vidro
    SS- Uribe
    SS- Betemit
    OF- Monroe, Jaque Jones, Thames, Emil Brown
    SP- Lican Hernandez, Duke, Olsen, Hensley, Robertson, Westbrook, Jeenings

    any help would be awesome

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,261
    vCash
    1500
    Heres my team, let me know any problems you guys forsee

    C- Mike Piazza
    1B- Carlos Delgado
    2B- Robinson Cano
    3B- Garret Atkins
    SS- Edgar Renteria
    OF- Carl Crawford
    OF- Carlos Lee
    OF- Johnny Damon
    UTIL- Rocco Baldelli
    UTIL- Mike Cameron
    BN- Melvin Mora
    BN- Craig Monroe
    BN- Austin Kearns
    BN- Kevin Youkilis
    BN- Mark Derosa

    SP- Johan Santana
    SP- Roy Oswalt
    SP- Derek Lowe
    SP- Josh Beckett
    SP- Scott Olsen
    SP- Homer Bailey
    SP- Nate Robertson
    RP- Tom Gordn
    RP- Octavio Dotel
    RP- Chuck James

    I know my relief is shaky and could use maybe a more dependable starter. I like my lineup alot and overall I am pretty confident in this team. What you guys think. Its head to head scoring and a ten team league.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    737
    vCash
    1500
    C- Brian Mccann
    1B- Todd Helton
    2B- Orlando Hudson
    3B- Garret Atkins
    SS- Carlos Guillen
    OF-Vladimir Guerrero
    OF-Torri Hunter
    OF- Rocco Baldelli
    Util- Edgar Rentaria
    Util- Michael Cuddyer
    BN- Nick Johnson
    BN- Ray Durham

    SP
    Johan Santana
    Roy Halladay
    Chris Capuano
    RP
    Fransisco Cordero
    Brian Fuentes
    P
    Pedro Martinez
    Joel Zumaya
    Ted Lilly
    BN
    Takashi Saito
    Jeff Francis

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,672
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MvpMets00 View Post
    Ok i did a trade a few days ago and jumped on it....tell me if it was good or not.

    I traded

    Bobby Crosby & Brad Wilkerson

    For

    Derek Jeter & Raul Ibanez

    Thoughts?
    yes, it is possible that you got the better deal, but its not completely one sided.... he probably dropped wilkerson later


  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,672
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbiefan2006 View Post
    C- Brian Mccann
    1B- Todd Helton
    2B- Orlando Hudson
    3B- Garret Atkins
    SS- Carlos Guillen
    OF-Vladimir Guerrero
    OF-Torri Hunter
    OF- Rocco Baldelli
    Util- Edgar Rentaria
    Util- Michael Cuddyer
    BN- Nick Johnson
    BN- Ray Durham

    SP
    Johan Santana
    Roy Halladay
    Chris Capuano
    RP
    Fransisco Cordero
    Brian Fuentes
    P
    Pedro Martinez
    Joel Zumaya
    Ted Lilly
    BN
    Takashi Saito
    Jeff Francis
    is it worth having zumaya?


  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    17,415
    vCash
    1500
    Just drafted my team in a 12 person league, I picked 4th...

    Laird, Gerald C
    Pujols, Albert 1B
    Kendrick, Howie 2B
    Atkins, Garrett 3B
    Drew, Stephen O. SS
    Damon, Johnny CF
    Hawpe, Brad RF
    Ramirez, Manny
    Teixeira, Mark 1B

    Pitchers

    Bonderman, Jeremy SP
    Cordero, Chad RP
    Jennings, Jason SP
    Papelbon, Jonathan SP
    Peavy, Jake SP
    Ryan, B.J. RP
    Weaver, Jered SP

    Bench

    Estrada, Johnny C
    Duncan, Chris LF
    Markakis, Nick RF
    Young, Chris B. CF
    Benitez, Armando RP
    Owings, Micah P ARI

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    55,071
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by americaspasttim View Post
    Just drafted my team in a 12 person league, I picked 4th...

    Laird, Gerald C
    Pujols, Albert 1B
    Kendrick, Howie 2B
    Atkins, Garrett 3B
    Drew, Stephen O. SS
    Damon, Johnny CF
    Hawpe, Brad RF
    Ramirez, Manny
    Teixeira, Mark 1B

    Pitchers

    Bonderman, Jeremy SP
    Cordero, Chad RP
    Jennings, Jason SP
    Papelbon, Jonathan SP
    Peavy, Jake SP
    Ryan, B.J. RP
    Weaver, Jered SP

    Bench

    Estrada, Johnny C
    Duncan, Chris LF
    Markakis, Nick RF
    Young, Chris B. CF
    Benitez, Armando RP
    Owings, Micah P ARI
    You picked 4th and still ended up w/Pujols as your top pick?

    What kind of idiots were you drafting with?

    I think you did pretty well but I'd do away with Estrada and Duncan on my bench if I were you, and pickup some SP's. After Peavy, and Bonderman you're rotation is very iffy, but you're RP's are solid.

    I'd say you did a pretty good job overall though.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,672
    vCash
    1500
    C V. Martinez
    1B Pujols
    2B B. Phillips*
    3B R Freel
    SS S. Drew
    OF J Drew
    OF W Tavares
    OF Youkilis
    Util Hafner
    Util McCann

    Bench:
    OF Matthews Jr,
    (1B 2B 3B SS) Aurillia, 3B E. Chavez, SS - Eckstein* and 1B Ad. Laroche*


    SP Carpenter
    SP Jer. Weaver
    RP J. Putz
    RP B. Lidge
    P Sabathia
    P Garland
    P Harang
    P Hudson

    bench:
    SP,RP C. James, SP C. Hamels, and RP Gagne


    (*)- in pending trade for 3B/SS T Glaus, OF Griffey, and RP A. Benitez


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    17,415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    You picked 4th and still ended up w/Pujols as your top pick?

    What kind of idiots were you drafting with?

    I think you did pretty well but I'd do away with Estrada and Duncan on my bench if I were you, and pickup some SP's. After Peavy, and Bonderman you're rotation is very iffy, but you're RP's are solid.

    I'd say you did a pretty good job overall though.
    Yeah for real, the guy who picked first grabbed Jermaine Dye! After that it was Santana and Carpenter. There's still some pretty decent pitchers on waivers so I'm gonna tryt to pick one of them up. Kinda want to hang on to Duncan though, I have a feeling he'll do pretty well this year and I'll try to use him as trade bait later on...

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    District of Columbia
    Posts
    556
    vCash
    1500
    Just need some lineup advice...Help me out...should I start Alex Gordon and Delmon Young???

    C. Kenji Johjima
    1B. Ryan Howard
    2B. Freddy Sanchez
    SS. Miguel Tejada
    3B. Alex Gordon
    OF. Magglio Ordonez
    OF. Mark Teahen
    OF. Delmon Young
    UTIL. Todd Helton
    BN. Nick Markakis
    BN. Paul Lo Duca
    BN. Melvin Mora
    BN. Ryan Shealy
    BN. J.D. Drew
    BN. Stephen Drew

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    15,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by americaspasttim View Post
    Yeah for real, the guy who picked first grabbed Jermaine Dye! After that it was Santana and Carpenter. There's still some pretty decent pitchers on waivers so I'm gonna tryt to pick one of them up. Kinda want to hang on to Duncan though, I have a feeling he'll do pretty well this year and I'll try to use him as trade bait later on...
    Dye? wow....

    either he was a die hard White Soxs fan or he's just plain stupid...

    Good draft by the way

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,879
    vCash
    1500
    C- Mike Napoli
    1B- Conor Jackson
    2B- Julio Lugo
    3B- David Wright
    SS- Dustin Pedoria(weak!)
    UT- Alex Gordon
    OF- Ichiro Sazuki
    OF- Shane Victorino
    OF- Corey Hart
    BN- Craig Monroe
    BN- Ken Griffey

    SP Dice K
    SP Ben Sheets
    SP Bronson Arroyo
    SP Dereke Lowe
    SP Homer Baily(Shouldn't be in the minors!!!)
    RP John Papelbon
    RP Zumaya
    RP Joel Pinero
    RP Tom Gordon
    BN Chad Bradford
    BN Davern Hansack

    With Bailey going to the minors I now need a SP, other than that I'm pretty happy with my picks.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,879
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos49 View Post
    Just need some lineup advice...Help me out...should I start Alex Gordon and Delmon Young???

    C. Kenji Johjima
    1B. Ryan Howard
    2B. Freddy Sanchez
    SS. Miguel Tejada
    3B. Alex Gordon
    OF. Magglio Ordonez
    OF. Mark Teahen
    OF. Delmon Young
    UTIL. Todd Helton
    BN. Nick Markakis
    BN. Paul Lo Duca
    BN. Melvin Mora
    BN. Ryan Shealy
    BN. J.D. Drew
    BN. Stephen Drew
    Yes both of them. If you can make Stephen Drew or Shealy your Utility, The trade for some OF help I don't like you OF but everything else is solid. Get rid of Ordonez he's not going to be the biggest help. Todd Helton is on the decline every year.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •