Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Carlos Santana A keeper option? 16 team 5 keepers per squad. It's between him and Kendry Morales

vCash
    need help on this trade
    i give up
    hanley
    i recieve
    austin jackson
    morales
    erick aybar

pleaseee help its a 16 team league so its a deep league thats why this trade makes sense i just want to know if im getting ripped off and morales and aybar get hurt a lot so idk if i should make the deal help? its head to head points so categories dont matter

vCash
    I have the 3rd pick. So who are your top 3 guys in fantasy baseball this year?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Hamram first because a ss of his calibre is harder to replace whereas pujols a 1B you can get enough solid options..
    So hanram, pujols and adrian gonzales..I have him highly rated thsi year especially at fenway..

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I also have a question, what do you guys think about just ditching the saves part category and filling out in other categories, because while people are taking closers solid players are always left but are often passed because once the first person takes a closer the rest follow suit..

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    Hamram first because a ss of his calibre is harder to replace whereas pujols a 1B you can get enough solid options..
    So hanram, pujols and adrian gonzales..I have him highly rated thsi year especially at fenway..
    Yeah I actually want Hanley. But, he's probably going to get picked before me. Looks like Pujols and Hanley are locks for numbers 1 and 2.

I'm actually thinking about Crawford, Tulo, or Longoria with the 3rd pick. Most likely Longoria. What do you think?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Ya that wouldn't be bad i would take tulo or longoria maybe tulo more because once again he's a SS, you can pick up a 3b later in can't do the same with SS but thats just me..
    Then on your way back you can get a 1b, 3b or OF very easily...

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Should I trade the pick to move down to #7? I'll still be able to get Tulo with that pick cause no one likes him in the top 10. The trade would be me giving up my first (3), second (14), fifth and sixth for his first (7), second (10), fourth (26), and fifth.

So essentially, I'll be getting two fourths and he'll be getting two sixths.
    Last edited by BroadStBullies; 03-13-2011 at 10:48 PM.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    Should I trade the pick to move down to #7? I'll still be able to get Tulo with that pick cause no one likes him in the top 10. The trade would be me giving up my first (3), second (14), fifth and sixth for his first (7), second (10), fourth (26), and fifth.

So essentially, I'll be getting two fourths and he'll be getting two sixths.
    I would do that if you really want Tulo and you think he'll be there at 7. You get the guy you want + you move up 4 spots in the 2nd and get another 4th rounder.

vCash
    I also have a question, what do you guys think about just ditching the saves part category and filling out in other categories, because while people are taking closers solid players are always left but are often passed because once the first person takes a closer the rest follow suit..
    H2H or roto? In H2H I usually draft hitters and SPs while people are taking the top closers. Then, I grab 2 of the last solid closers left at the end of the run, followed by 1 or 2 upside closer-types at the end of the draft. I follow the closers closely all season and grab waiver guys early. My plan is to be competitive in saves with cheap draft picks and a little extra homework during the season. If it doesn't work out, it's just one category out of 10 (or more) and no big investment. I think that works well for people in roto also.

So, basically, no I wouldn't totally punt the category. It's an easy one to chase on waivers as long as you have a couple of decent guys already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockerArt View Post
    H2H or roto? In H2H I usually draft hitters and SPs while people are taking the top closers. Then, I grab 2 of the last solid closers left at the end of the run, followed by 1 or 2 upside closer-types at the end of the draft. I follow the closers closely all season and grab waiver guys early. My plan is to be competitive in saves with cheap draft picks and a little extra homework during the season. If it doesn't work out, it's just one category out of 10 (or more) and no big investment. I think that works well for people in roto also.

So, basically, no I wouldn't totally punt the category. It's an easy one to chase on waivers as long as you have a couple of decent guys already.
    H2H and its a waste to you can pick up a few guys who have flew under the radar with those picks.. It also depends on the leagues to IMO if its competitive then it'll be hard getting a closer on waivers because they'll already be gone through the draft

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    H2H and its a waste to you can pick up a few guys who have flew under the radar with those picks.. It also depends on the leagues to IMO if its competitive then it'll be hard getting a closer on waivers because they'll already be gone through the draft
    Yeah the chasing method depends on how many die-hard owners are in your league and are doing the same strategy. Like I said, I don't like to totally punt the category, but it's fine to punt a category in H2H if that's your preference. If I do punt a category on a regular basis in H2H, it tends to be stolen bases since a lot of the elite steals guys tend to suck at just about everything else.

vCash
    Depends if you get a guy like hanram then mccutchen who im high on and your 2b or 3b are bound to get steals to you'll be fine.. Sometimes 3 or 4 can win you in a week, saves however are messed up

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Just had my draft rate my team please.

C: Buster Posey
    1B: Morneau
    2B: Cano
    3B: Infante
    SS: Andrus
    OF: Suzuki
    OF: Delmon Young
    OF: Carlos Lee
    DH: Vlad Guerrero
    DH: Ike Davis

SP: Lincecum
    SP: Josh Johnson
    SP: Tim Hudson
    SP: Phil Hughes
    SP: C.J. Wilson
    RP: Neftali Feliz

Bench

BN: Ty Wigginton
    BN: Miguel Tejada
    BN: Jorge Posada
    BN: Jason Kubel
    BN: Carlos Zambrano
    BN: Johan Santana
    BN: Jair Jurrjens
    BN: Drew Storen

vCash
    I just drafted this team. 10 team league, auction. Number next to the guy is what I paid for them.

Team Warlock
    C Joe Mauer 20
    1B Prince Fielder 21
    2B Ty Wigginton 1
    3B Ryan Zimmerman 24
    SS Hanley Ramirez 34
    2B/SS Ryan Theriot 1
    1B/3B Adrian Beltre 17
    OF Carl Crawford 34
    OF Andrew McCutchen 20
    OF Matt Kemp 22
    OF Jason Heyward 17
    OF Austin Jackson 2
    UTIL Franklin Gutierrez 2
    P Gio Gonzalez 3
    P Tommy Hanson 16
    P Max Scherzer 11
    P Wade Davis 1
    P James Shields 1
    P Jaime Garcia 3
    P Fausto Carmona 2
    P Jair Jurrjens 1
    P Ryan Franklin 1
    BE Edwin Encarnacion 3
    BE Vladimir Guerrero 2
    BE Mitch Moreland 1

I basically loaded up on hitters and I'm hoping Garcia stays solid along with decent years by Davis/Shields/Gio/Jair. It's my first roto and first auction league so I might have done something completely stupid, but I think my team overall has a good amount of talent on it.

The logo above is for my sports blog. If you like the NBA, NFL, MLB, or WWE you should check it out and tell me what you think.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast