Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CHW/BAL game to be CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC

Interesting. I guess it's not going to be televised either? If it is it's going to be VERY weird to have a dead silent stadium.

Why wouldn't it be televised? I don't think looters can transport through television screens.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Going to be a strange feeling for the teams. Like, when have they ever played a game with ZERO fans in the seats...?

Just Hawks Harrelson talking for 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6:29880473
    Going to be a strange feeling for the teams. Like, when have they ever played a game with ZERO fans in the seats...?
    A game at the Rays?

Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    Just Hawks Harrelson talking for 3 hours.
    .......ouch

So, does this mean I can't watch this highly anticipated clash on MLB.tv on my Note III? What do the teams gain from this?

Boxing > MMA

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Huh?

The lack of fans in the stadium will make it feel just like a home game for the white sox

****ing pieces of ****ing ****. This is what is wrong with society. They're giving in to these pieces of ****. Taking to the streets to loot and riot just because... they can? These f-ing rioters don't GAF about the unfortunate mishandling of Mr. Grey. Get the National Guard in there to take them out and get the baseball fans into the stadium.

These people have nothing better to do than to steal, destroy, and try to hurt. They wonder why things don't change. They're not helping the situation by their current actions. Rubber bullets for all. It is very unfortunate that the actions of few put a bad mark on most.

I love sports because they can be a get away from the day to day crap people deal with. Situations like this. Now, the situations spill over into my baseball. GTFO and go. There are only certain things that can stop sports and this is NOT one of them. F-ing M-Fers. sorry for the f bombs.

Obviously a much bigger story at play here but the concept of a game in front of no one intrigues me.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

Quote Originally Posted by 1225 View Post
    ****ing pieces of ****ing ****. This is what is wrong with society. They're giving in to these pieces of ****. Taking to the streets to loot and riot just because... they can? These f-ing rioters don't GAF about the unfortunate mishandling of Mr. Grey. Get the National Guard in there to take them out and get the baseball fans into the stadium.

These people have nothing better to do than to steal, destroy, and try to hurt. They wonder why things don't change. They're not helping the situation by their current actions. Rubber bullets for all. It is very unfortunate that the actions of few put a bad mark on most.

I love sports because they can be a get away from the day to day crap people deal with. Situations like this. Now, the situations spill over into my baseball. GTFO and go. There are only certain things that can stop sports and this is NOT one of them. F-ing M-Fers. sorry for the f bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    The lack of fans in the stadium will make it feel just like a home game for the white sox
    Or actually be the true definition of neutral field at it's finest.

After reading this over my guess is you were trying to say White Sox fans don't show up, but nonetheless this has never happened in any major sports venue in North America, or has it?

Quote Originally Posted by 1225 View Post

You do realize that there are things in life that are bigger than baseball, right? Because public safety is much more important than you being able to attend a game at Camden Yards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast