Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Brook Lopez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abs321 View Post
    Brook Lopez
    i watched him and his brother dominate at stanford ( i live 10 miles away from Palo Alto ) ... he could be very good. same with his brother

vCash
    Why is anyone saying Bargnani? Hes not even a Center. Brook Lopez is going to be pretty damn good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    i love the fact andris is getting more love out here than on the warriors forum...lol
    hell bynums getting more love here then in our forum it seems~!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers sqaud View Post
    hell bynums getting more love here then in our forum it seems~!
    hahaha

vCash
    Well I would pick Yao over Dwight since Yao has more offence moves and you can depend on him to go to the line in late game situations. Its impossible for Yao to stay healthy his height puts so much pressure on his joints hell his foot isn't even healing. I don't think Yao will ever have a healthy season.

1. Yao
    2. Dwight
    3. Biedrins
    4. Brook Lopez
    5.Al Jefferson (he might as well be a center)

Bynum and Oden will never be dominant centers both have had serious knee problems and both are always in foul trouble before they can get anything going. Plus Oden is a bust he is strong but gas the body of an 87 yr and no post moves. Bynum can't see him averaging more then 12 ppg and 8 rpg in his prime.

Only reason I see Bynum being in the top 5 centers cause there hardly any centers nowadays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    Why is anyone saying Bargnani? Hes not even a Center. Brook Lopez is going to be pretty damn good.
    Maybe because since he took over starting C when O'Neal went down this last year he averaged like 19, 6, and two blocks. Unconventional, perhaps. But that doesn't mean he didn't do it.

vCash
    here is my center.... look at the sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Panch View Post
    Top 5 Centers in 3 years, if eveyone stays healthy.

1- Yao Ming
    2- Dwight Howard
    3- Al Jefferson, nobody is showing him love
    4- Andris Biedrinis
    5- Brook Lopez/ Andrew Bynum
    pERfECT i just dont think bynum is gonna be that good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYtilIdie View Post
    Bynum and Oden will never be dominant centers both have had serious knee problems and both are always in foul trouble before they can get anything going. Plus Oden is a bust he is strong but gas the body of an 87 yr and no post moves. Bynum can't see him averaging more then 12 ppg and 8 rpg in his prime.

Only reason I see Bynum being in the top 5 centers cause there hardly any centers nowadays.
    Bynum averaged 14.3 points 8 rebounds and 1.8 blocks this year and he's really young. Plus he had alot of games with limited minutes. I give the guy a legitimate shot, he just needs some good luck for a change.

vCash
    I'm not saying Spencer is going to be Dwight Howard dominant or anything, but the kid has the tools to be a HUGE threat on offense... He's had advanced post moves since he came into the league as well as a 3 point shot that is improving. He is also a good passer following in the footsteps of Brad Miller. While he isn't the best player on D, 1.2 bpg aint bad either for a 21 year old nba sophomore.

vCash
    Mbenga for sure

The O'Brien trophy belong to the Lakers! [08-09 champs]

"They[Lakers] are a little more talented than we were"-Randy Brown [member of the 1995-96 Bulls]..08-09 was our year

vCash
    I just dont see why theres soo much love for bynum. I dont see what everyone sees in him. Even not considering the injuries hes not showing me anywhere near enough to consider him a dominant center in the future. In the finals i was practically laughing at him at his lack of ability to get the ball in the basket!
    Dwight will be the most dominant over the next 10 years unless some huge star comes through the drafts. I also wouldnt count out odem
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

vCash
    Robert Swift

'nuff said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Bynum in a few years

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast