Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    thoughts on:

shane o'brien, demitra, and 2010 3rd round pick for Frolov?
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    so eklund has been dropping (e4)s on mats sundin coming to the kings.

not too sure how that would be. maybe a couple years ago for sure... he's gonna be 39 but he is a 13 time 30 goal scorer and 4 times he got up to 40 with one almost 50. so it has its pro's and con's with it.

what does everyone else think about it???

.... oh and DO NOT trade frolov for demitra, o'brien and a 3rd round pick!!!!!

vCash
    kings had demitra, there is a reasons why he left lol

i dont think we need another center (stoll, handzus, kopitar) unless he really is trying to trade frolov. but it would be great for more vetran experience

vCash
    The kings should try and trade for the rights of kessel

vCash
    so the news is frolov to chicago for versteeg and barker but chi town wants one of our dman... no word on who they want yet.

vCash
    dont believe anything from hockeybuzz lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kopitarfan81 View Post
    dont believe anything from hockeybuzz lol
    true!! haha

have you been able to go on to letsgokings??? i havent in the past two days now.

GO KINGS GO!!!!!

vCash
    i wish we could land frolov

vCash
    Why would we want to trade Frolov? (Unless it was for a guy like Marleau, as rumored)

vCash
    It's Frolov's last season on his contract, by the looks of what happened earlier in the season they are not going to resign him. They will most likely trade him by the deadline, unless he can show hes still the same 30-goal scorer, and maybe get 20 goals by the deadline, they will give him a contract extension. If he doesn't do that, they are going to trade him or just let him go.

vCash
    They need a proven scorer and not a rental for one year. I just don't understand with all the cap room, they don't make a move to save what could be a really good season. They are only losing by one goal more often than not.

vCash
    Well, tonight was a very good game by Frolov, these are the kind of games he needs to get his contract extension. 2 goals 1 assist=3 points. He did good.

vCash
    I think the Kings are a great team, but they are barely holding onto the last playoff spot. Kopitar looked unstoppable but has come back down to earth since the first month of the season. The Smyth injury really hurt, but he has rebounded well since returning in late December. A bunch of you guys suggested acquiring Heatley, is he on the trading block? I know Crosby and Jack are good friends, I would love for him to come to Pittsburgh, but not if he is seeking $4 million a year. But Colby Armstrong was Crosby's best friend and they traded him away for the Mary Anne Hossa. My gf is from LA so I have been to a bunch of Kings games the last 5 years or so. If the Pens dont win it again, I hope you guys do

vCash
    ESPN Insider reports that Dean Lombardi will travel to Atlanta to talk about a possible trade involving Ilya Kovulchuk. This would be a huge addition, just imagine a top line of Kovulchuk, Kopitar, and Smyth.

vCash
    trade brown, moller, tuebert/hickey, 2nd if he doesnt resign. 1st if he does

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast