Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Is Jackie Bradley Jr a 5 tool player if he continues hitting?

I know that the 5 tool player label isn't as big of a deal as it was in the past, but if he continues hitting like he has, or close, is he a 5 tool player?

Right now he is slugging .570 and on pace for aroubd 26 hone runs in 600 PA. He's currently hitting .302 with an OBP of .391. According to fangraphs BsR he has been the 17th best base runner in the league this year. His defensive abilities are pretty well known and as a prospect his arm graded as a 60, which is a plus grade.
    "We'll never learn and nothing will ever change as long as we stay this course of followers and slaves. I can't believe we're still content reshuffling the same old decks of kings and queens and faux-democracies. I say we hand it back to the bull**** politicians."

vCash
    If he continued hitting like that, he'd be Andrew McCutchen.

vCash
    Yeah, he's basically turned into Cutch, who is not having a Cutch like year.

vCash
    Jackie Bradley is way better defender than Cutch and I like Cutch a lot.

I think you can use the word elite when referencing Bradley defense. There is a reason he stuck around in the big leagues hitting an embarrassing .198/.265/.266 slash.