Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Trade and Acquisition Ideas Thread: Volume XXVIII

Move along.

vCash
    Dur

vCash
    Why everyone wants to get rid of Gibson? Noah, Gibson and Mirotic should be enough. Our problem is at SF and SG spots.
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monty77 View Post
    Why everyone wants to get rid of Gibson? Noah, Gibson and Mirotic should be enough. Our problem is at SF and SG spots.
    This. I couldn't agree more. If we miss on melo then I'd like them to pull the trigger with Orlando to get AA and sign mirotic at the MLE.

vCash
    If we don't land Melo/Love....I will be happy with AA and Mitoric.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie80 View Post
    I'm pretty surprised to hear this. It seems like most Bulls fans will be livid if/when we don't get one of Melo/Love.

I'm not suggesting that we'll strike out, but the odds are probably better that we end up with neither than one of them. And an AA + Mirotic offseason would be fantastic truthfully, not to mention Rose would be coming back. Just those guys alone make the Bulls significantly better than last season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie80:28668157
    Yes, it's true that Affalo is not as good player as Melo or Love, but he fits better with Bulls: 1) He is a scorer and defender. 2) Butler will play as SF at last. 3) We don't give up to both picks or Mirotic in order to sign him. 4) Lower salary.
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

vCash
    PG: Rose/Kirk/Veteran PG
    SG: Afflalo/Rookie SG (Harris or Stauskas)
    SF: Butler/Dunleavy/Snell
    PF: Taj/Mirotic/Veteran Big
    C: Noah/Smith

I could definitely roll with that squad!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post

For sure. Fans are on that bath salt if they don't realize how improved we would be adding Rose, Afflalo, and Mirotic without losing any key pieces. Jesus

vCash
    Melo and Love are phenomenal, yes; but they're also the flavor of the month and this just happens to be the busiest month for basketball. Did people forget we're in the East, a conference where the 8 seeded Hawks were a food bounces away from dispatching the ECF favorite Pacers and where the Wizards became revelant because their roster can score points?

Adding AA and Mirotic (2 shot creaters) to a Core of Rose/Noah/Jimmy will hep us instantly contend for the East' top spot.

Is it good enough to win it all?, probably not(unless the bench can score); but I'd like to see the fan upset their team made the finals.
    Broncos be like:

vCash

If that Veteran Big somehow managed to be Pau I would crap myself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    For sure. Fans are on that bath salt if they don't realize how improved we would be adding Rose, Afflalo, and Mirotic without losing any key pieces. Jesus
    If we do that Boozer (with maybe picks and Snell involved) for AA/Nelson deal that Basketball Insiders reported on, I really think Nelson can have a resurrection with us off the bench and under Thibs in the same vein as Nate/DJ. Use the MLE on Mirotic, and we'd have the BAE to use too.
    Last edited by KH12; 06-24-2014 at 01:59 PM.

vCash

2nd round exit here we come.. And how do you expect us to land Affalo without giving up either Butler/Taj? And also Harris and Stauskas isn't falling to 16 unless we trade up which we would have to give up Gibson. And another year of Kirk makes me wanna puke. If the only move is Affalo, Gar/Pax should be fired imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    2nd round exit here we come.. And how do you expect us to land Affalo without giving up either Butler/Taj? And also Harris and Stauskas isn't falling to 16 unless we trade up which we would have to give up Gibson. And another year of Kirk makes me wanna puke. If the only move is Affalo, Gar/Pax should be fired imo
    Second round exit? Did the Spurs or Clippers file a grievance to move to the East?

Afflalo for 16th+19th+ Sac pick + future 1st. You Amnesty Boozer and you have more than enough for AA's contract.

I would take Our Front Office over 95% of the league. You're so concerned with hitting the homerun in FA that you seem to ignore the strikeouts. Do you want to be the Knicks/Lakers who are currently paying for their FO mistakes?

Out FO is conservative, but you see all those things ppl keep talking about with our team? those are called ASSETS and are slowly collected over time. Not many teams an offer what we can because they tend to be reckless in FA and drafting.
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Wait....so 16, 19, sac pick, and future 1st for Afflalo only? Their 12th better be included in there too....

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast