Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Kings could land the Sedins???

GM Dean Lombardi is preparing to make a major offer to the Sedin brothers come July 1st. A source close to the situation has confirmed the #1 priority is to bring both Sedinís to LA.

It makes alot of sense and can fill a couple holes in the LA roster. The Kings Desperately need a center and scoring. Something the Sedinís can bring. Especially with such a young, fast and talented roster the Kings currently have. With the Sedinís they would have 2 solid lines that would include Anze Kopitar, Dustin Brown and Alexander Frolov.
    http://www.hockey-bums.ca/

i don't know how credible this source is, but it still makes us wonder.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    http://www.hockey-bums.ca/

i don't know how credible this source is, but it still makes us wonder.
    How the hell can you like an LA team. I might forfeit my rights as a La fan now. :sign:

vCash
    uh... i hate LA.

I'm a vancouver canucks fan. This Sedin Saga is a pretty big deal, and i just wanted to let the kings fans to know that their team might get involved with this.

Just because i post a news article in another teams forum that doesn't mean i necessarily have to like the team...

cmon now.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    uh... i hate LA.

I'm a vancouver canucks fan. This Sedin Saga is a pretty big deal, and i just wanted to let the kings fans to know that their team might get involved with this.

Just because i post a news article in another teams forum that doesn't mean i necessarily have to like the team...

cmon now.

Obviously if you go through all the trouble to mention it you must have a slight interest on the team. Don't bother to mention anything, no one cares about ur news.

vCash
    i couldn't careless about this team, i care about the players. The players are linked to this team right now so thats why i posted the news.

you say no one cares about my news, yet this thread has 150+ views.

sophia... ur an idiot.

<3

vCash
    i couldn't careless about this team, i care about the players. The players are linked to this team right now so thats why i posted the news.

you say no one cares about my news, yet this thread has 150+ views.

sophia... ur an idiot.
    I always love it when the best some can do is insult others.

vCash
    i always love when people contribute nothing to a conversation...

<3

vCash
    i always love when people contribute nothing to a conversation...
    It is pretty simple to know that most fans don't like other teams, what did you offer? Add to a rumor about sedins? You didn't say anything that wasn't in the news.

vCash
    well, without me you probably wouldn't know this rumor existed. Just because we don't like the same teams it doesn't mean i can't share news.

<3

vCash
    well, without me you probably wouldn't know this rumor existed. Just because we don't like the same teams it doesn't mean i can't share news.
    It was on the news before you said a word. But you have the right to say whatever you wish, just don't like to hear others call people idiots, but that's not my style, must be yours..
    Last edited by rjvacad; 06-21-2009 at 06:33 PM.

vCash
    not everyone watches the news...

can't we just get this thread back on topic. All i did was post a simple news thread. i didn't come in here to start a fight.

<3

vCash
    not everyone watches the news...

can't we just get this thread back on topic. All i did was post a simple news thread. i didn't come in here to start a fight.
    If you didn't come to start a fight, why call names? Sedins would be great, but they are talking about huge long term deal.

vCash
    if i wanted to start a fight, i would've called names in the opening post.

i know i shouldn't have called sophi an idiot, but whatever. Sorry if i offended anyone.

<3

vCash
    if i wanted to start a fight, i would've called names in the opening post.

i know i shouldn't have called sophi an idiot, but whatever. Sorry if i offended anyone.
    Ok, whatever.

vCash
    don't matter because the Kings will still suck. They will always be in the re-building stage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast