Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSports View Post
    ^I would do that deal in a hearbeat. I think the Sens will be asking for someone of a higher quality and younger than Franzen, Probably filpulla and they would also want a bevy of draft picks.
    do u think that we still go after Yandle if we also get suter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    Other teams can submit an offer sheet for them, but it doesn't happen very often. I'm not worried about that really. It seems like everyone has Suter going to us. Hopefully it's true.
    Reports out of Minnesota are optimistic that if the Wild sign Parise there is a VERY strong chance that Sutter signs with the Wild as well. Take it all with a grain of salt, cone of silence out of these two campus has been VERY impressive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebs20 View Post
    Reports out of Minnesota are optimistic that if the Wild sign Parise there is a VERY strong chance that Sutter signs with the Wild as well. Take it all with a grain of salt, cone of silence out of these two campus has been VERY impressive.
    Why would Parise go to the Wild

vCash
    He is from Minneapolis, fiance is from MN, he is building a 32 million dollar house in Mpls suburbs. Don't know if this is a clue or just comfort factor but he is planning on coming back to MN today. If you were planning on signing a 10 year contract with Det or Pitt would you fly to another city?

Just speculations...who knows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by We_need_players View Post
    do u think that we still go after Yandle if we also get suter
    I think they would if we miss out on Parise. Honestly, I don't see the Nash or Ryan deals happening. I just don't think the Wings want to give up that many assets. So i see us landing Semin, which would definitley leave us with the money to sign Yandle to an extention. I think if you make a trade and give up alot of assets it should be for a D-men rather than an easier to fill offensive player.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9
    Sorry about late night ...... Just back in town. Not sure yet on Parise but word is Ryan Suter will be playing for the MN Wild next season!

**** HIM

vCash
    Listen to Parise in exc' interview with @JoshRimerHockey. U now get strong sense that unexpected delay may be he/Suter wanting play 2gether
    Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper

vCash
    So Suter may be out of his mind...Play for a storied, orginal 6, rich with hockey history franchise or the Minnesota Wild...seems like a no-brainer to me. Gotta be about signing with parise at this point. Anyone else find it fishy that the Wild are the supposed frontrunners now yet, there's little news on how much/how long the offer is, but the Wings offer is plastered everywhere including, of all sources, EPSN?
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 07-04-2012 at 10:57 AM.

vCash
    Well, our new captain and one of our reps in the CBA fight is fleeing for europe now...things don't look good. He's playing for the Swiss, does that mean he's neutel in the negtiations?
    http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index....erberg_si.html
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 10-08-2012 at 11:44 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Well, our new captain and one of our reps in the CBA fight is fleeing for europe now...things don't look good. He's playing for the Swiss, does that mean he's neutel in the negtiations?
    http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index....erberg_si.html
    I just read that as well... It says that he didnt want to have to go but the way its looking is the lockout is going to be pretty long... I think its good he can build chemistry with Brunner over there, BUT its a big risk if he gets hurt playing over there that will hurt a lot if the lock out ends...

vCash
    it makes me think jack s..t is gonna happen with cba talks this week

vCash
    I would love to be positive, but realistically I don't see hockey coming for at least a couple of months. I really have lost a ton of respect for all the players and owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    I would love to be positive, but realistically I don't see hockey coming for at least a couple of months. I really have lost a ton of respect for all the players and owners.
    i can see the lesser known guys bolting overseas, but these big name guys!? come on!

vCash
    I read Brian Lashoff got a 3 year extension from the wings. I have yet to find a reliable real source but it sounded legit. I will post more info once I find it or if anyone else does post it I would like to see what were gonna pay him.

If its bottom pairing money I am more then happy with the signing. He started very strong and has been ok since then. Some rookie mistakes (I think a lot of people including myself forget he is a rookie) but he is big and will learn from his mistakes we have to remember he was an undrafted FA that has come in and worked his *** off to get to where he is now.

vCash
    Yeah I saw that too. I don't mind him as our bottom pairing guy, it's clear he isn't a top 4 guy yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast