Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Too bad Babs doesn't really have a single powerforward except Pav. I do consider Pavel Datsyuk to be a PF at times. Franzen, and Bertuzzi are kind of soft (quite a bit for Todd).

I've considered going to a Grand Rapids game, but it's like an extra hour for me. Not worth it, when I can save an hour by going to the Wings game.

I've been through that site a bit in the past.
    They do have dollar beer/dollar hot dog nights on fridays, that alone is worth it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Parsley Medditerranean Grille
    That's a block and a half from my work. Great place

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir16 View Post
    That's a block and a half from my work. Great place
    Totaly agree. I was once there.

vCash
    I'll be sure to tell my cousins you guys liked it!

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Red Wings make an intriguing prospect signing in inking Luke Glendening to AHL-only contract

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.ph...lendenning_to/

Sounds like a good solid addition to the Griffin crew. Who knows he could turn out to be a real good character type player.

vCash
    Visnovsky for a 2nd rounder. We traded our first for Quincey... unbelievable.

vCash
    I would have traded our pick this year for him haha

vCash
    Turns out the goalie we picked up in the 3rd played for the Saginaw Spirt (my local OHL team).

http://www.mlive.com/spirit/index.ss...ke_pate_1.html

vCash
    I'm finding it funny that the Pens are going after Parise and Suter too, yet the rumor is Sids gonna haul in a fortune when he resigns. I think that's why they were so willing to let Staal go. I really hope the Wings get those two now.

vCash
    I don't think the Pens can afford either tbh. The 70.3 probably isn't going to be the cap next year since there is no set CBA next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    I thought there'd be alittle more movement today in resigning/rights trading today. Seems quiet. Abby and Q are still unsigned, which is making me think something is going down.

vCash
    An article in the Detroit News stated Holland may not make trades until after FA opens.
    Saw an article that stated Suter may not sign until a couple of days after the 1st. Now that could really mess the Wings up, if they are waiting on him. IMO he is their 1st priority.
    If Abby and Q don't sign before the 1st, don't the Wings have to take them to arbitration to stop other teams from submitting an offer sheet? The following ling is all I could find and it is last years.
    http://www.puckmeplease.com/nhl-news...pensation.html

vCash
    Other teams can submit an offer sheet for them, but it doesn't happen very often. I'm not worried about that really. It seems like everyone has Suter going to us. Hopefully it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    It's been said that the Senator's Keith Yandle is available. I read that the GM said it would take a special deal to get him. For the Wings, I think he'd be a perfect replacement for our defense but it will cost us a popular player. I would propose the following:

Franzen and Abdelkader for Keith Yandle

Too much? Too little? I would be willing to do that trade and even kick in a prospect like Emmerton or the like.

vCash
    ^I would do that deal in a hearbeat. I think the Sens will be asking for someone of a higher quality and younger than Franzen, Probably filpulla and they would also want a bevy of draft picks.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast