Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 centers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloop View Post
    I can't include Gasol b/c he starts alongside a true center. Even tho he mans the pivot when Odom's in the game.
    I put zero thought into it, there aren't 10 center worth mentioning as best anything.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloop View Post
    Bynum b4 the knee injury was looking like one of the top 5 centers in the league, how soon we forget. Its not like he's gonna suck like he did in the playoffs in the future. He Just had knee surgery.

Horford's not better than Okur yet

Okafors ONLY a stud on D (although so is Okur...but Okur is a better player at the moment)

Chandler can't stay healthy for ****, and Okur is also a better player.

You're best argument at this point in time is Brooke Lopez...And I'll apologize to raptor fans (who I hate) for not showing Bargs any love, he came through for my fantasy team sumthin sick, Champion ofcourse )
    bynum is an overrated dude with A bum-knee one more knee injury and he will never be more than average. the guys plays with gasol, kobe, and odom. put him on another team and he wont get the stats ur talking about. trust me he would be a bench rider

vCash
    cant believe no1 said bynum LOL after yao dwight etc, bynum is probably top 5 jus cuz of the lack of talent in the C position, bt he is up there. brook lopez is the next great big man in this league

vCash
    1 yao
    2 howard
    3 shaq
    4 jefferson
    5 kaman
    6 andreis
    7 lopez
    8 nene
    9 bynum
    10 chandler

vCash
    for real som of ur lists mak me laugh like how in the world is bargnani is not on your lists iunno he is listed as a centre he might shoot but he scores and is a centre so no love for him from yall i guess but everybody will see next year when he will be a all star but i gotta say he wont be a great rebounder thats probaly y u guys are not listing him as a centre

vCash
    Why is Andris Biedrins not here?

vCash
    All Time List:

1.) Will Perdue
    2.) Mark Eaton
    3.) Bill Wennington
    4.) Sam Bowie
    5.) Jame Buhda Edwards
    6.) Ervin Johnson (not Magic)
    7.) Luc Longley
    8.) Georghe Murasen
    9.) Brian Williams aka Bison Dele (RIP)
    10.) Blair Rassmussan

vCash
    im i wrong or i just read gasol (marc) never did a double double? man, check your stats. he did so just the first day (or second, at the most) he set his feet on a nba court.

vCash
    ^

sorry but im going to spoil your joke a bit.

Mark eaton was not a great offensive tool but he was a defensive mosnter and its one of the leagues top blockers ever.

Sam Bowie , yes he wears the stigma of the Mj pick but he was a very good player that had no luck with injuries, still he was a more than decent professional for a long time.

James Edwards? just go check how many rings he is got.

Luc Longley may be no allstar but he was a solid starter with some rings to show for it.

Balir Rassmussen was a very good player for the first half of his career.....just until he signed his big contract and became Blair Cashmussen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by azkarraga View Post
    im i wrong or i just read gasol (marc) never did a double double? man, check your stats. he did so just the first day (or second, at the most) he set his feet on a nba court.
    I don't know if you are responding to my earlier post in this thread but I said that Gasol has never averaged a double double for a season, while a guy like Emeka Okafor, has never NOT averaged a double double in a season.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    well if we try to do a PROPER center list ....yeah we are down enough to even have Bogut, Oden and Marc Gasol making the top 10 list

But if we trhow in the Power fowards that play some center then the list goes much better you know the amares, Boshes, Pau Gasol, Duncan , Sheed etc etc.
    Again with the European bias, lol. Marc Gasol and Bogut aren't on the list, buddy.

vCash
    i wanna know if da guy above thinks bargnani is

vCash
    I think Bargnani will be once he has a full season of playing his new game, after November he averaged 20 points per so it is only a matter of time before he gets recognition.

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmoke View Post
    bynum is an overrated dude with A bum-knee one more knee injury and he will never be more than average. the guys plays with gasol, kobe, and odom. put him on another team and he wont get the stats ur talking about. trust me he would be a bench rider
    you're buggin dude.

Bynum has all the tools to be one of the better big men in recent history, and you're trashing him like he's Eddy Curry or something. He's not going to have a bum knee much longer, he just had the surgery. He's young and will bounce back.

Of course he wouldn't be as good on a team thats not the BEST passing team in the league.

He's not a bench rider on the Lakers, why would he be one on a less talented one????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by albertc86 View Post
    Again with the European bias, lol. Marc Gasol and Bogut aren't on the list, buddy.
    Bogut isn't Euro.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast