Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    it's weird how most of the HOFers in the top 15 or so get moved around everytime they make a new list, even though no new players got in there.

vCash
    KG at #30? Idiotic. Should be #13-16 range.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    KG at #30? Idiotic. Should be #13-16 range.
    A lot of people have KG in that range you are saying he should be at as well.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    LMFAO at Tim Duncan 7th. This why I don't read Slam.
    Folks, we have here a Celts fan that might have a shaky grasp of NBA history before 2007-2008. For instance, he's scoffed at Kevin McHale and Sam Jones's place in the Celts firmament w/o really knowing their game. Since most of Duncan's exploits happened before 2007-2008, it makes sense he's not too familiar with Duncan's history. It's a problem informing him however in that this poster doesn't do advanced metrics.

Come to think of it he might have an issue w/ the current NBA too since he said Crawford was a great picka up and starting quality player.

The Dirk fan has TD at #17-18. Some hyper fans have him from #2-#5. But amongst the intelligentsia here that isn't a SAS fan or hater, Duncan is mostly rated #7 +/- 3 I estimate.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 07-03-2013 at 06:43 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    the list is AWFUL. first off, Bird is no less than 6, and really, let's be honest, he was a top 5 player of all time.

second, Oscar? he won ONE MVP, and led ZERO teams to a championship. I'd probably put WEST above him. Stats are overrated if they don't lead to value on the court aka WINS.

Wilt is overrated, MJ isn't #1 (Russell is), and the list is just awful. Shaq's too high, etc, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celtics86 View Post
    the list is AWFUL. first off, Bird is no less than 6, and really, let's be honest, he was a top 5 player of all time.

second, Oscar? he won ONE MVP, and led ZERO teams to a championship. I'd probably put WEST above him. Stats are overrated if they don't lead to value on the court aka WINS.

Wilt is overrated, MJ isn't #1 (Russell is), and the list is just awful. Shaq's too high, etc, etc.
    Your list is just based on bias.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celtics86 View Post

Russell isn't even in the top 15. MJ is #1. Rings aren't everything (some players never play on teams that have a shot), if so, how come KC Jones isn't top 10?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234