Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Cool Sedin twins UFA's... Jay Bo for one?

The Canucks have been said to show interest in Jay Bo, and they're committed to $30+ million in contracts for next season... I would absolutely be thrilled to get one of those sweedish hockey hunks down here! They took Luongo from us, now it's time for us to come up!
    -TJ

Ps, I'm a noob, this is my first post. Hello to everyone!

vCash
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

Yes, I do believe that we should pursue any S&T withj J Bo, however, I believe it is highly unlikely. I would love to get the Sedin twins. Next Bure's? It is possible and is a great idea.
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983

vCash
    I know it's unlikely, but i'm hoping J Bo will show some character, who knows maybe if he doesn't go through with a S&T other GM's will think he's got no loyalty, and will be stigmatized hah. I know we haven't been to the playoffs, but we had a nice run this year. I've seen it mentioned around, and agree 100%, that we need a playmaker. While I certainly miss the Russian Rocket (Bure) I feel Frolik may be able to step into his skates. We've a young, promising team, but we need a proven scorer, which will open things up for everyone else. If we could get the Sedin twins, i really feel we would be contender's for the cup next season.

vCash
    Absolutely we can contend with them, but I don't see it happening. I will hope J Bo shows some of that loyalty. We absolutely need a scorer. We had like 1 30 goal scorer last year and it took Booth the whole year. That is atrocious for one team. We need to possibly even sign at least one of the Sedin twins or bring in a 40 goal plus scorer.

vCash
    It is extremely sad that we only had one player with 30 goals, and while i do like Booth, I feel guys like Weiss and Horton should be the ones putting up these numbers. I'm hoping Frolik has a good year, and I'm convinced he will.

vCash
    He will. It is just a lot to ask a 2nd year player not named Crosby with his hype to go out there and score 30.