Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Heatly for Getzlaf?

Any possibility?

vCash
    No chance.

vCash
    Getzlaf is a far superior all around player than Heatly. I'll say that Heatly is a better pure goal scorer, but his all around game is pittance to Getzlafs. Ottawa is going to be bringing in a big package if anything, but I doubt it involves any allstars coming the other way unless its a salary dumping situation.

vCash
    if this was remotley possible i would beat the **** out of bryan murray if he didnt do it

vCash
    Ducks fan here...
    As much as i would love to have Heatley there is ZERO chance it would be involving a trade with GETZ. we have tons a blue liners you can choose from though! if Nieds decides to keep playing and resigns which is a great possibility. I wouldn't mind a Pronger for Heatley trade.. Instantly gets your defense better and your team get alot more physical.. honestly, i think that benefits both teams needs and its pretty realistic.

vCash
    Getzlaf is really young his talent and worth is more than just a Heatley

vCash
    hahaha.

vCash
    was this really even brought up.. im in shock anyone would post this... getzlaf (besides the obvious guys ovvy, crosby, etc. etc.) would catch the most value on a trade market right now.. based on his age and overall skill and frankly his contract isnt bad either for someone of his magnitude... maybe if you give them heatly and spezza they might talk about it... even then you might have a problem because they take on too much cap.. lol

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Caps fan here,first time in this forum...

What do you all think of Heatly to Wash for Theodore (we would love to get rid of him and his $4.5 m salary even though its only through next year) + a few of our top, nhl ready prospects (Giroux, Aucoin). Our AHL team just won the Calder Cup for the 4th time in 6 years. Giroux scored 60 goals this year (AHL record) but we dont have room for him right now on our big club... we have several prospects to offer (except not Alzner, Carlson, Varlamov, or Neuvirth)..... I think it makes sense for all sides. Thoughts?

vCash
    ^^ not happening even if we trade heatley we arent tradeing him for prospects because we arent rebuilding we would want nhl players or top of the line prospects, meaning either u give us the top prospects on your team like Alzner or Varlamov or you give us 1-3 good nhl players on your team.

vCash
    Lol, no way this happens

vCash
    Why don't you just ask for Crosby? lol

vCash
    or just ask for Semin and Ovechkin in a package deal for Healthy and Foligno.
    Chris Spielman #54

If at 1st you don't suceed
    give up you're a born loser!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Why don't you just ask for Crosby? lol
    I was going to post the same thing, LOL!!!