Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ok heres one we can try. its on cbssportsline.com and the draft is on the sunday before the start of the regular season on Sept6th at 5:30pm EST . If you want to try it the league is called Colts United and the password is colt crew . I hope to get fellow fans to join in.

vCash
    Looks like yahoo has free stat tracker now too. I dont really care which one we use.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png

Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

vCash
    waiting for 2 more people to sign up...
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    So we joining CBS?

vCash
    We could always pick another if you guys dont like CBS but I just got proactive about it.I have no problem with a couple teams.

vCash
    Please someone PM the info for the league we are joining...

vCash

Colts ESPN Fantasy Football League

I haven't heard anything about the Colts league so I decided to make one through ESPN. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueo...eagueId=147142

That is the link to the League if you are a Colts fan and are interested then e-mail me at ngallinat@hotmail.com. I then can send you the league invite.
    Colts ~ 14-2

vCash
    Only 3 spots left.
    Last edited by nate_1346; 07-23-2009 at 06:28 PM.
    Colts ~ 14-2

vCash
    i didn't like the roster settings.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    i didn't like the roster settings.
    The league rules/draft date/time isn't set in stone. If people want the settings changed we will change it.
    Colts ~ 14-2

vCash
    how many people from this site have joined so far?

<3

vCash
    Me, Jacqwho?, CBART. DieHardColtsFan got an invite but hasn't signed up yet.

Most of the people on this Colts site haven't been on lately.

Just curious, what part of the settings don't you like, is it the two QB's, because that is the best. If you've ever played with 2 QB's you will go back to playing with two QB's.
    Colts ~ 14-2

vCash
    yes, it's the 2 qb part i hate. here are the most ideal settings for me: 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def/st, 1 wr/rb. Majority of the leagues i've been in have those settings and it's what im comfortable with.

but yeah, biggest concern i have is the 2 QB.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    yes, it's the 2 qb part i hate. here are the most ideal settings for me: 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def/st, 1 wr/rb. Majority of the leagues i've been in have those settings and it's what im comfortable with.

but yeah, biggest concern i have is the 2 QB.
    At first I was a little skeptical of 2 QB leagues (3 or 4 years ago), I just played standard leagues at that time. My friend persuaded me with this point: All starting RB's are owned, right, most of the starting WR's are owned, so doesn't it make sense to own most if not all the QB's. It doesn't make sense for more than a third of the starting QB's to not be owned and less than a third of starting QBs stats actually count.

The few leagues that I've played with 2 QB's have seemed more active and more enjoyable than the standard league.

Like stated earlier if you or other league members want to change the settings to a standard league, that'd be cool. In my opinion this is the best lineup you can have though.

Here is a piece by Tristan Cockcroft about general differences and strategy:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/fo...=nfldk2k9twoQB
    Colts ~ 14-2

vCash
    if there was money involved with this league, i probably wouldn't join it. But, I'll probably end im joining this league.

<3

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast