Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i'm fairly confident we won't use TSN for our league. I think we'd all like to keep it with something familiar, I.E Yahoo/espn.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Yahoo -- Worked well last year... although my bomb squad chocked in the playoffs-- I had the most power points by far but couldnt win the big game.. I play just like my boys!

vCash
    ESPN has free live scoring, which is vital for fantasy football. I've played six years of Yahoo then converted this past year to ESPN, it wasn't that close, ESPN's overall fantasy content is much better than Yahoo's.
    Colts ~ 14-2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nate_1346 View Post
    ESPN has free live scoring, which is vital for fantasy football. I've played six years of Yahoo then converted this past year to ESPN, it wasn't that close, ESPN's overall fantasy content is much better than Yahoo's.

Ok sounds good... i really wouldn't mind yahoo or espn... i just dont have my trophies on display in espn lol

vCash
    we'll probably do espn... we just need more people to sign up!!!!! If you know anyone, ask them to join.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nate_1346 View Post
    x2

So true.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    Ok sounds good... i really wouldn't mind yahoo or espn... i just dont have my trophies on display in espn lol
    I'm with you there, I wish I could convert my trophies from Yahoo to ESPN.
    Colts ~ 14-2

vCash
    You dont have any trophies, don't lie.

#iubb

vCash
    ok you got me....

vCash
    TSN (The Sporting News) I have played this for over 7 years and it has been great so far. I am not opposed to playing Yahoo or ESPN, but I like TSN because you have to pay to play and the winner of the league gets $100.00. It kind of keeps people more in it. Yahoo leagues the team that is the worst just stops paying attention setting lineups or drops all their players. I have never played ESPN though. However since its just a fun league I guess Yahoo is just fine. Just so long as it is the standard, QB 2RB 2WR TE WR/RB K DEF combo and none of that DT, 2QB, 4WR stuff.

http://www.sportingnews.com/fantasy/football/
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

vCash
    yeah, this league is for fun, i don't think we should include any money.

don't worry bout the roster set up.. i know what's best.

<3

vCash
    I'm pretty damn inexperienced when it comes to fantasy football. Last year was the first time I had ever played it. I didn't do the draft because I didn't feel like sitting there, I just changed my roster around by FA. But I'll try it this time.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png

Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

vCash
    the draft is the funnest part of the whole experience, IMO.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    the draft is the funnest part of the whole experience, IMO.
    Cool I'll give it a try.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png

Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

vCash
    while you're at it... recruit a few people (on this site) that you think would be interested in this league. We need 1-3 people.

<3

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast