Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    No I will not participate, I to like sfgiants am allready in 3 leagues. I know your intent is not to bash the league we all are already in, but it doesn't look to cool creating another league b/c your team got messed up.. There are ways to aviod that from happening (pre ranking your players &/or picking a better team.)

vCash
    No I am not trying to take anything away from the league that was already created. I too was also sitting right there last night trying to do the draft but the email address that my team was located in was different than the one I use for normal teams, so I was sitting in the league last night for over a half an hour trying to figure out how to do the draft, like you can see I posted on here a bunch of times. I finally figured it out when I emailed ESPN. It must have completely autopicked my team. I know the same thing happened to someone else so I mean those are two teams that are not going to be competitive. So, like I said I could create another 10 team league, with standard positions and standard scoring. If anything it would just be a different standard league, as I have never played in a 2 QB league and I think most people on here agree it was very hard to draft for.
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

vCash
    Thats all well and fine, My only request is not to give up on the league we all agreed upon. Its boring when people dont pay attention.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    Thats all well and fine, My only request is not to give up on the league we all agreed upon. Its boring when people dont pay attention.
    You dont have to worry about that with me because last year one of my teams was horrible but I kept on playing because I didn't want to finish in last and I didn't. I finished 2nd to last. Hey I won my other league though.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png

Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

vCash
    ill play in another league too.(i dont like the two QB setup either)These would be the only two leagues i am in, so it shouldnt be a problem.

What i would do, is make a thread to an alternate league, you should call it the D-league That way we could all associate, even those who aren't in both leagues.

well there's three, you better get on making sure that you can start another league/thread.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Sounds good I will create one now, like I said this is not to take away from any other league! Its just why not have two, one can be the 2QB and one can be standard. I will also say that in 99% of fantasy drafts this is the normal setup, which is what most fantasy players can play and be competitive in. It also makes it easier to set rosters, and pay attention. I will create the league now and post a link to it. Like I said everyone please join! It will not take away from the other league and if anything it can be like we have a AFC and NFC leagues! I will pay attention to my other league as well, I always do and I will keep it updated and keep going.
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

vCash
    I'm in 3 already, not looking to join anymore. Sorry.

#iubb

vCash
    COOL!!! new sub forum, sweet.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    you guys are whining babies just cause your team sucks. I didnt get to draft till rd. 12 and i have 2 fine qbs Campbell and Delhomme. I have backs and i am willing to trade any of them for a star top shelf wr. And Indy Phenix just gave me the worst proposal i have ever received. Ray Rice, Gonzo, and Cadillac for Slaton and Marshawn Lynch. Cadillac is THIRD string. Mclain gets the Touchdowns in Baltimore. and hello Slaton and Lynch are both top 10 backs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    you guys are whining babies just cause your team sucks. I didnt get to draft till rd. 12 and i have 2 fine qbs Campbell and Delhomme. I have backs and i am willing to trade any of them for a star top shelf wr. And Indy Phenix just gave me the worst proposal i have ever received. Ray Rice, Gonzo, and Cadillac for Slaton and Marshawn Lynch. Cadillac is THIRD string. Mclain gets the Touchdowns in Baltimore. and hello Slaton and Lynch are both top 10 backs.
    LOL yeah Indyphoenix i've come to find out is impossible to deal with. Offered me Anthony Gonzalez for Vincent Jackson & Ryan Grant.. Maybe hes trying to sell the Colts high in a Colt league .. Anyway i'm willing to deal Santonio Holmes if you are interested. looking for a rb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    Thats all fine and dandy, but no need to insult people. I think you could have gotten your point across without calling guys that want to make a separate league "whining babies"

You kind of feel less attached to the players that you have because you didnt get an opportunity to select the players you wanted. Not only that, but noone said they were going to quit, and as far as i know there is no law or "standard" that dictates how many leagues a person can be in. So he wants to make a league where he can actually select his players... big deal.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112