Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Who will have the better career in the end?

Who will who will have a better career when both retire Kobe Bryant or LeBron James?
    Who will be ranked better in all-time greatest,who will have more rings, and who will just be striaght up better.And what do you think will be their rankings in all-time ranks.

2. 06-04-2009, 04:07 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

3. 06-04-2009, 04:12 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

vCash
    you never know because we don't really know how much better bron will get we know he has holes in his game but will he fill those holes. so thats not really a fair question. but he has the potential to be the greatest. and ring aren't fair either because kobe already have 3 and might get his fourth. but we will see.
    GET LIKE ME

vCash
    Kobe.

vCash
    Pointless thread. Waaaaaay to early to tell.

vCash
    Yay!

More Kobe and LeBron!

It's too early to say. Anyone who says anything is just guessing.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    homer pick: kobe

vCash
    LeBron and to all people saying this is pointless and a guess you are not very smart. The question is what do you think and you factor in stats and what you believe will happen not just guess what the hell will happen, pretty simple.

vCash
    ^^ You know whats pretty simple? Being able to tell that you are full of IT and that you have no idea what you are talking about.....Now that's simple!!! lol
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    I'm pretty sure Kobe will have the better career, more rings, and be considered higher in the ranks of the all-time greatest players.

The reason I say this is because Kobe was great when he was a hyperathlete, but has also evolved his game and style of play to the decline of his athleticism. Kobe's shelf life is INSANE because of his dedication of the game.

Lebron might develop this, but his game right now is still more based on athleticism than Kobe's was at 20, maybe even Kobe at 17. The minute Lebron gets seriously injured (god forbid) or decline athletically... his overall game will decline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1derm00 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kobe will have the better career, more rings, and be considered higher in the ranks of the all-time greatest players.

The reason I say this is because Kobe was great when he was a hyperathlete, but has also evolved his game and style of play to the decline of his athleticism. Kobe's shelf life is INSANE because of his dedication of the game.

Lebron might develop this, but his game right now is still more based on athleticism than Kobe's was at 20, maybe even Kobe at 17. The minute Lebron gets seriously injured (god forbid) or decline athletically... his overall game will decline.
    That's a good point. The question now becomes how long can Lebron sustain his athleticism AND if he can evolve his game as well. This is just another example that's similar to Duncan vs Shaq. Basically I expect Lebron's prime to be greater than kobe's, but kobe will be better longer. So take your pick, a player with a terrific prime, smaller championship window but much higher chances or a larger window but not quite as high of a chance. Again, this is assuming Lebron takes the shaq route where he doesn't take care of his body as he ages and look to add fundamentals and replace what he lost with his athleticism.

vCash
    Unless Lebron gets 4 or 5 rings its gonna be Kobe. I think Kobe is gonna end up with 5 rings and 2 MVP awards when its all said and done.

vCash
    Until Lebron stops worring about making the most money he can in his career,he wont win anything

vCash
    Kobe got my vote.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast