Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    vCash
    As for the Dexter series, I would recommend getting back into it. You will regret not watch season 4, even if season 2 and 3 arent that great.

The other shows..Im usually not one that gets into series like Lost, or any of that stuff. It took me forever to get into Dexter..in fact I think the 4th season was already over, but since it had to do with a serial killer (which is something I find very entertaining to read/watch) I decided I finally had to see what it was about. No lie I finished the 4 seasons in about 2 or 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    I would really recommend going back to Dexter. Yeah, there probably will be some blips in some earlier seasons, but the last season and this current one have been phenomenal.
    And on a side note, the sister looks emaciated. She needs to fatten up.

*And I think the Denzel/Lithgow movie may have been Ricochet. But I'm not betting on my mother's life or anything-I could be wrong. Lithgow was also terrific as Debra Winger's lover in Terms of Endearment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Yes thats right, it was called Riccochet. Very good movie.

i agree that the sister needs to put a little weight on..I like that shes trim and fit, but a little bigger would be nicer.

FWIW Dexter and the sister Deb are married in real life to eachother.

vCash
    Alrighty, sweet. I think i'm gonna get back into Dexter after I finish off Prison Break. I'm on the second season now, so it might take a little bit of time. Gotta love Netflix, though.

Any other shows you guys watch that you would recommend? I have a serious problem finding something to get into. I like thrillers, mysteries, comedies, etc.

Things that make your mind work intrigue me. Monk was a great mystery, as was Lost. Prison Break is a great thriller/mystery. I don't exactly know where to characterize Dexter, but the idea was so unique that you had to give it a shot. It kinda of scares me, though, that a show like that is so successful. It makes me think that it's putting bad thoughts in peoples' heads.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabueed View Post
    Alrighty, sweet. I think i'm gonna get back into Dexter after I finish off Prison Break. I'm on the second season now, so it might take a little bit of time. Gotta love Netflix, though.

Any other shows you guys watch that you would recommend? I have a serious problem finding something to get into. I like thrillers, mysteries, comedies, etc.

Things that make your mind work intrigue me. Monk was a great mystery, as was Lost. Prison Break is a great thriller/mystery. I don't exactly know where to characterize Dexter, but the idea was so unique that you had to give it a shot. It kinda of scares me, though, that a show like that is so successful. It makes me think that it's putting bad thoughts in peoples' heads.
    I'm a bit behind the times, probably. But I'd say that The Wire and Deadwood are probably my favorites that I've watched over the past several years. I'm in the 3rd season of Six Feet Under now, too, which I'm enjoying.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    I have a terrible case of blue balls

vCash
    So this past week's Dexter has been the best episode all season. I really have no clue what is going to happen, I just can't wait for the final episodes of the season.

Den...you and your wife need to hurry up and finish season 4, because you don't know what youre missing with season 5.

vCash
    Don't know if anyone else watches BBCAmerica, but there is an incredible 6 part series airing right now, titled "Luther" Stars Idris Elba-who was on the Wire few years back. Sexy beast. Pretty intense cop drama.

Dexter is making me very nervous. But I'm really hoping Peter Weller gets killed soon-that's all I'm gonna say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Is the Peter Weller the old detective? Im not familiar with names

vCash
    Yes. Repulsive creature..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Just 3 more days till the new episode. Just 4 more episode till the season is over and have to wait another 9 months for it to come back

vCash
    I think I know what will happen to Weller, but I'm not going to say it, of course. So only 4 more episodes? Damn...

Oh-for Rabueed. Good shows- Homicide: Life on the Street, Oz, Strangers With Candy, Bad Girls (a British show about women's prison.) Little Britain is another terrific show-a touch vulgar, but hilarious. Strangers is a comedy-an odd one.
    You'll have to get all these at Netflix-they're all off the air now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Can't read this thread anymore. Too many potential Dexter spoilers.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Way to go Emily, you drove off Den from this thread

vCash
    What? I only mentioned Peter Weller and Julia Stiles. I didn't mention the ***** or what happens to *******, which was incredible. Don't forget about the ************

Come back Den! I won't mention Dexter anymore...unless I get into a bad mood and decide to spoil someone's day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast