Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    vCash
    feline infectious peritonitis. Had a kitten put down because she was infected with it. Horrible disease, because she lost the ability to walk properly, quit eating, and pretty much laid around all day because she felt crappy.
    As for Hill, I'm assuming he'll improve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I know you guys are probably aware of this, and it's ridiculously old news but I'm young (19) and only just read about this. Apparently the Spurs traded a first round pick for Nazr Mohammed back in 2005? What the hell?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffes Rule View Post
    I know you guys are probably aware of this, and it's ridiculously old news but I'm young (19) and only just read about this. Apparently the Spurs traded a first round pick for Nazr Mohammed back in 2005? What the hell?
    The Spurs have absolutely nothing to be ashamed about regarding their draft history (including the use of picks in trades). Few teams have done better.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Yep Spurs traded a pick for Nazr..but hey no complaints, without Nazr we dont win the championship in '05.

FWIW that pick turned into David Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtd1 View Post
    Yep Spurs traded a pick for Nazr..but hey no complaints, without Nazr we dont win the championship in '05.

FWIW that pick turned into David Lee.
    Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at. There was a lot of talent available even at the 30th overall pick. It's not the acquisition of Nazr that I have a problem with, but even at the time was he really worth a first round pick? Just trying to get a feel for this, since I didn't really follow player movement, drafts, etc back then like I do now.

vCash
    This Dexter season has been amazing, I have to say its my favorite season so far.

vCash
    This Dexter season has been amazing, I have to say its my favorite season so far.
    Which season is that showing in the U.S. right now? #5? My wife and I just finished season 4 yesterday, and we both thought it was better than both 2 and 3 (although we've liked them all).

No spoilerz, please.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Which season is that showing in the U.S. right now? #5? My wife and I just finished season 4 yesterday, and we both thought it was better than both 2 and 3 (although we've liked them all).

No spoilerz, please.
    Yep its # 5. I liked # 4 the most out of all of them, but season 5 to me is the best one now.

vCash
    Wow, that gives me something to look forward to, then. Hard for me to envision right now how they could outdo #1 and #4.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    This season is terrific-don't know how the hell they're going to keep writing these great storylines...and with Dexter just continuing to get away with murder. In comparison, the books fall way short.
    John Lithgow was incredible last season. I pity Julia Stiles for having to follow his act.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Yea..trying not to say too much for Den's sake, but I havent really been a big fan of Styles that much this season.

John Lithgow is an amazing actor. I would have never thought of him portraying this kind of character after watching him in 3rd planet from the sun.

vCash
    John Lithgow is an amazing actor. I would have never thought of him portraying this kind of character after watching him in 3rd planet from the sun.
    Long ago, Brian DePalma utilized Lithgow's darker side to good effect. You should see Raising Cain, and Blowout.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Wow, that gives me something to look forward to, then. Hard for me to envision right now how they could outdo #1 and #4.
    I've been wondering whether to get back into Dexter. I watched #1 and it was amazing. Moved onto #2 and didn't like to too much, so I dropped it. For some reason, I didn't have as much loyalty for this show as I do for many others (Monk, Lost, etc.).

Anyone ever seen Prison Break? pretty damn good show. It's 4 seasons long. I saw season 1 and the first few episodes of season 2, great show.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabueed View Post
    I've been wondering whether to get back into Dexter. I watched #1 and it was amazing. Moved onto #2 and didn't like to too much, so I dropped it. For some reason, I didn't have as much loyalty for this show as I do for many others (Monk, Lost, etc.).

Anyone ever seen Prison Break? pretty damn good show. It's 4 seasons long. I saw season 1 and the first few episodes of season 2, great show.
    I would definitely recommend getting back into Dexter.

Season 1 probably remains my favorite just because it was so new and fresh, but season 4 sure gave it a run for the money. I do like all of them, though.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Long ago, Brian DePalma utilized Lithgow's darker side to good effect. You should see Raising Cain, and Blowout.
    There was one movie he is in with Denzel Washington where he was an evil/crazy guy and he just seemed perfect for it. Can't remember what it was called, but it was a good movie.

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast