Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Speaking of serial killers, I got into them ever since I had to do a research paper on them in my abnormal psych class. As sick as they are, it's pretty interesting to read about them.

So far my..I guess "favorite" or most intriguing killer to me, is the Zodiac killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    IIRC, I think he's from Texas. He has a bit of a drawl that sounds Southern/Texan-ish to me. I'd guess he probably likes the song. (Just to be totally stereotypical).
    He went to junior college at Blinn-which is in Bryan/College Station. So my sister has something in common with him-although she transferred to A&M later on.
    The tattoo is startlingly bright. He must be working on a full on bodysuit at this point-but I read that the crease between the *** cheeks and the beginning of the legs is an excruciatingly painful place to get tattooed. Honestly, I thought it was going to be something obscene/vulgar.
    Speaking of vulgar, anyone else watch any Gordon Ramsay shows?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtd1 View Post
    Speaking of serial killers, I got into them ever since I had to do a research paper on them in my abnormal psych class. As sick as they are, it's pretty interesting to read about them.

So far my..I guess "favorite" or most intriguing killer to me, is the Zodiac killer.
    Why the Zodiac? Because he was never caught?

My favorite has always been Ted Bundy, the classic, if you will. I mean, he is the reason I got into this.
    But I'm also intrigued by family annihilators like John List, Gene Simmons, Bradford Bishop(never was caught), Marcus Wesson, or Christian Longo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
    Gene Simmons
    Gene Simmons?
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Why the Zodiac? Because he was never caught?

My favorite has always been Ted Bundy, the classic, if you will. I mean, he is the reason I got into this.
    But I'm also intrigued by family annihilators like John List, Gene Simmons, Bradford Bishop(never was caught), Marcus Wesson, or Christian Longo.
    Thats part of the reason, but just the fact that...he was so catchable and was seen a couple times but still wasn't caught. How he taunted the police, and terrorized a whole city for so long.

It's just intriguing that their main suspect who had been identified by someone as being the killer ended up being cleared by handwriting experts and there was no DNA matches, yet there was so much circumstancial evidence against him it just seems like there is no way it couldnt have been him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Yep-while making all those records, bedding multiple women, and touring, Simmons found the time to commit multiple murder AND get away with it! If O.J. Simpson could get away with murder, why not Simmons?

But actually, the killer's name was actually Ronald Gene Simmons, but he was called Gene. He was executed a number of years ago-back when Clinton was still the Gov. of Arkansas. Clinton signed his death warrant.

And Josh-the movie Dirty Harry is very loosely based on the story of the Zodiac Killer. The Zodiac and Son of Sam were the basis for Scorpio-the killer in that movie. God, what a terrific movie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I havent seen that movie Ill have to check it out. I do like most of the serial killer movies out there though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtd1 View Post
    I havent seen that movie Ill have to check it out. I do like most of the serial killer movies out there though.
    It's against the law for U.S. citizens to reach the age of 18 without seeing Dirty Harry. You're in violation.

Yep-while making all those records, bedding multiple women, and touring, Simmons found the time to commit multiple murder AND get away with it! If O.J. Simpson could get away with murder, why not Simmons?
    He's a very busy guy:

sportsguy33 Bill Simmons
    Kudos to Gene Simmons. He's done an outstanding job announcing this baseball game with Ernie Johnson and John Smoltz.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Josh-just thought of another excellent serial killer movie you need to see-Manhunter. It was made in the late 80s and stars William Peterson. It was based on Red Dragon, a great novel written by Thomas Harris(Silence of the Lambs). It pretty much epitomizes the 80s, but the story is terrific.
    The movie Red Dragon that came out in 2002 was also based on the book, but Manhunter is a lot better,imo.
    EVERYONE-DO NOT SEE HALLOWEEN II-THE REMAKE BY ROB ZOMBIE. IT IS GODAWFUL,ATROCIOUS, AND A WASTE OF TIME THAT YOU WILL REGRET AND NEVER GET BACK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    So is the new Freddy Kruger movie..saw it a while back. Biggest waste of 9 dollars ever, I laughed more then anything

vCash
    No Robert Englund = No Freddy Kreuger.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    I regret to inform you Spurs fans that I had to dump George Hill off my fantasy roster and bring in James Jones instead. Not saying Jones is the better player (I needed a 3-shooter for my team and he's nothing but wide open in Miami). But Hill is killing me this week.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    That hurts Den...but we understand.
    By the way, beware of FIP-if you have any kitties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I don't have kitties but I will beware of FIP if I figure out what FIP is.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Hill is also injured, so I understand. His play does need to get better though as the season goes on.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast