Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No. I just don't get when people spend huge money for 15 minutes of exploding ****. Espcially when small towns (like mine, of 3000 people) spends 50k on fireworks. Like, sure, its cool, but really, the people of paddock lake would be better served the town spending that 50k of our tax money on something useful, especially when there are sooooo many towns and what not that spend money, big money for fireworks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
    Dammit-that was the one. I thought it was a pretty good joke, if a touch insensitive. By the way, Karl Malden has passed away.
    Currently deceased:
    Fawcett
    Jackson
    McMahon
    Mays-the Oxyclean pitchman
    Malden
    _______
    Who will be the next to die?
    Steve McNair

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtd1 View Post
    Steve McNair
    Yeah, sorry to hear about that. Shame. I was actually figuring Patrick Swayze would go next on that list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    What a depressing article this is. I volunteer at a local shelter, so it caught my eye. I can understand why it happens, but I can't say I agree at all with how some of the owners respond. Deliberately leaving an animal to starve to death in an apartment?
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.402d9c6.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I plan on rejoining the sim league with my only goal to bring every down several pegs
    Leave me alone

vCash
    not sim league, mock offseason.

derek, kegs and iodine, what a gm team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

vCash
    So, I've told Keg the story already but for the rest of you....here is what I did yesterday.

My roommate Michael has been in San Diego on vacation with his family the whole week, so it's just been me and my other roommate Rob at our house. So we were bored and decided to go to San Diego, find Michael, and stalk him. Now San Diego is a pretty big place, with 1.3 million people living there, so it's a daunting task. So we took a couple days to gather "intelligence" on where exactly in San Diego he was staying, and we were able to narrow it down to a place called Solana Beach. The night before we headed down to San Diego (about an hour and 15 min from house), I called his brother Alec to try to find out more about where they were staying. I was able to find out the time his entire family were going out to dinner, and where their condo was.

So we start driving down to San Diego and get there at around noon. We knew they were going to be hanging out at the beach all day so once we got to Solana Beach we went up and down the beach trying to get a visual on Michael. My roommate Rob has this really nice camera with a huge lens so we could get Paparazzi type photos of Michael without him knowing we were there. Well...we couldn't find them at the beach so we tried to get a hold of his brother by texting/calling him but he didn't answer. So were like...****...what do we do now? It's going to be another 6 hours before we know exactly where they will be.

We did what anyone would do...we killed time and headed down to the US-Mexican border to check it out. We had never seen it so we drove over, snapped some photos, and headed back. By the time we got back, we were just sitting in the car near his condo in a parking lot eating our Subway sandwiches and listening to Kidz Bop (I **** you not) and took some ******** videos of us staking the place out. It was then that we finally heard back from his brother. He said they had just gotten back from the beach, and that they were back at the condo and Michael was hanging out at a hot tub in the condo facility. So we get him to let us in, and we sneak around the condo place and find Michael at the hot tub. So of course, we snap some photos of him chilling in the hot tub and snap some more photos of him walking back to his condo. He still has no idea that we are there.

After doing this, we head over to the Fish Market, where his family (I'm talking Mom, Dad, his 3 brothers, aunt, uncle, 2 cousins) are going to be eating dinner. We head over there about an hour and a half before they are going to get there. We scope the place out a bit, then head in there and get some soup and appetizers to kill some more time, and of course took pictures of us eating there to prove to Michael that we were there. So I told his brother to text us when they were leaving to go the restaurant so we'd be prepared for their arrival. We get the text from his brother, and Rob goes to work, and takes a couple shots of Michael and his family entering the restaurant while I try to take some video of it happening as well. After that, we take off and head back to orange county.

We get home, and Rob immediately starts putting a video together of us driving down to San Diego, taking pictures of his condo, his car, his mom's car, the beach hung out at, and some video's we took while we were there. And of course...we put the paparazzi photos Rob took of Michael. We also set it to some awesome 80's music. So my roommate finishes editing the video, and today Michael got back home from vacation, where we of course showed him the video. And let me just say...he was shocked, appalled, and creeped the **** out. He could not believe we did that, and was utterly speechless. Mission Accomplished.

Slap Hands!

vCash

vCash
    serious question, do child molestors drive mini-vans?

vCash
    What an odd question. Murderers prefer vans-you know, portable killing rooms and all that. As for child molesters, perhaps. Why on Earth are you asking this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    And I can't believe how annoyed people got at Derek's trade thread..come on, he wasn't serious about any of those suggestions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    This thread is dull now.

vCash
    Indeed it is Josh. So let me pose a question..my coworker is convinced that Dirk Nowitzki is an alcoholic. I am skeptical of this myself, since Dirk would not have played well if he was hitting the bottle. What are your thoughts on this topic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Its always possible. I remember reading an article in which Keon Clark admitted he used to play drunk all the time.

vCash
    Possible, but you'd think someone would pick up on it. Cuban, esp..considering the amount of money he's got invested in Dirk. But if he's a drunk, maybe he plays better while under the influence.
    Who's Keon Clark?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast