Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Tim Duncan looks like he's in great shape

It's the off season so I figured I'd start a new thread... Timmy has been training recently with boxer Jesse James Leija who posted a pic with Duncan. (Also training with Hibbert, Mahimni, & Splitter)

I figured I'd share some of the pics here. (Only 1 that shows TD but he looks like he's in really good shape)

vCash
    I love how Hibbert makes Duncan, Splitter, and Mahinmi look like normal sized guys. Really sad Hibbert didn't make it to FA. He is not a superstar but he is a good player and he is HUGE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benjirh View Post
    I love how Hibbert makes Duncan, Splitter, and Mahinmi look like normal sized guys. Really sad Hibbert didn't make it to FA. He is not a superstar but he is a good player and he is HUGE!
    He looks like he's gotten bigger lol. He's been putting a lot of work in. Definitely wish he hit FA. I'm expecting his numbers to go up a good deal next year

vCash
    Hibbert looks huge compared to Timmy and Tiago. I had no idea he was that big.

Good to see the guys staying in shape. Hopefully Timmy doesn't show all his tricks to the young guys from Indiana

Even Pop is getting in on some workouts. Nice

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    ^Hibbert has definitely bulked up. I wish I could watch them workout & see what TD is showing them lol.

vCash
    http://www.projectspurs.com/2013-art...e-quickly.html

^ Off topic fellas but a must watch vid. God I miss the old days!!

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    ^that's a great vid... Haven't caught that one yet. REALLY hope TD gets #5 before walking away.

vCash
    http://www.projectspurs.com/2013-art...n-antonio.html

^ It's really going to suck when Timmy decides to call it quits.

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash