Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which player is better?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trevor Ariza

19 54.29%
  • Wilson Chandler

16 45.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Wilson hands down.... he's the more complete player

https://twitter.com/#!/JohnnyTroubleLC
    Follow Me on Twitter -> @JohnnyTroubleLC [strictly comedy & my daily ramblings]

vCash
    Chandler is better, but Ariza fits into the Lakers beautifully, so I will still take Ariza.

vCash
    Right now, Trevor Ariza is definitely the better player and has helped the Lakers reach the finals. However, like in 1 or 2 years from now, this won't be a comparison. I am expecting Wilson Chandler to become a much better player and should be a set starter coming into the season. I agree with those you mentioned him as being a more complete player than Ariza.

vCash
    I think Chandler is better. Chandler on the Lakers would have a bigger impact than Ariza has IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Piazza View Post
    But I have to say that my time with the Mets wouldn't have been the same without the greatest fans in the world. One of the hardest moments of my career, was walking off the field at Shea Stadium and saying goodbye. My relationship with you made my time in New York the happiest of my career and for that, I will always be grateful.

vCash
    Chandler is the better basketball player.

but Ariza is perfect at his "spot". He does his job, and does it well.
    Ariza is a roleplayer, and he defends his man well, he plays good team defense, he makes open 3's, he plays within the offense very well, he can slash when he can.

vCash
    Trevor Ariza

6deep is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Ariza has three years in the NBA on Wilson. Ariza has made huge strides this year and for that he deserves props, but in three years I expect Wilson to be a champion too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madiaz3 View Post
    Chandler is more suited to be a 1st option player, as Ariza can't create his own shot nearly as well as Chandler.

Both are explosive finishers, Ariza is a better three point shooter, Chandler better at creating off the dribble, both great slashers, both are great defenders.

Depends on the need, with Kobe and Gasol, you wouldn't need infact you'd prefer for Ariza to expend the majority of his energy on defense while Chandler is needed to score a whole lot more and thus is a better fit for the Knicks.

And considering Chandler's second season was practically his rookie season, (Isiah Thomas didn't like to play him much...) with ~600 minutes the first season versus ~3000 minutes the next, Chandler has a ton of upside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madiaz3 View Post
    Chandler is more suited to be a 1st option player, as Ariza can't create his own shot nearly as well as Chandler.

Both are explosive finishers, Ariza is a better three point shooter, Chandler better at creating off the dribble, both great slashers, both are great defenders.

Depends on the need, with Kobe and Gasol, you wouldn't need infact you'd prefer for Ariza to expend the majority of his energy on defense while Chandler is needed to score a whole lot more and thus is a better fit for the Knicks.

And considering Chandler's second season was practically his rookie season, (Isiah Thomas didn't like to play him much...) with ~600 minutes the first season versus ~3000 minutes the next, Chandler has a ton of upside.
    Ill take your word for it since you watch a lot of Ariza and Chandler. I have not seen enough of Chandler to make an unbiased post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12