Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will be the better NBA player Beasley or Griffin?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Beasley

62 43.36%
  • Blake Griffin

81 56.64%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEric View Post
    I'll take Griffin because he's a bull. For those that are saying he won't be able to do what he did in college, you've gotta understand, he'll still be beast like but it'll be tougher for him and he'll be beasting less often. His game isn't just going to disappear. He has top notch quickness, jumping ability, heart, work ethic. Not taking anything away from Beasley but I'm more of a Griffin guy.
    Looking at the draft numbers Griffin is not faster than Beasley, Has a slight size advantage which is negated by his alligator arms and for all the hype about his athletic ability is .5 of an inch in difference when it comes to max vert. As for the so called attitude and work ethic misconception Beasley has been great here. And it seems like the Clippers are having thoughts about Griffin playing small forward for them

vCash
    Beasley
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 46-52, games this week vs. Blue Jays (4), Rays (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    I take Beasley for sure. He will be an all-star someday.

All credit to MJ-Bulls for this great sig!

vCash
    Beasely is gonna be the better talent. Every one can say griffen knows how to bang but he hasn't banged with the pros i don't think he's gonna live up to the hype... I can just see it now griffen trys to back down shaq and gets his shot blocked half way to china were yao says "no little man not in my country" and swats it back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEric View Post
    I'll take Griffin because he's a bull. For those that are saying he won't be able to do what he did in college, you've gotta understand, he'll still be beast like but it'll be tougher for him and he'll be beasting less often. His game isn't just going to disappear. He has top notch quickness, jumping ability, heart, work ethic. Not taking anything away from Beasley but I'm more of a Griffin guy.
    Yeah the same way everyone thought greg oden was gonna be able to bang with the big boys his game is based in the post and most rookies have issues if they don't have a jumper so he's gonna be to easy to guard and the man doesn't have the same strength dwight howard has so u might as well forget it.

vCash
    I think Blake Griffin will be better...he is more athletic and plays better D
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    I think Blake Griffin will be better...he is more athletic and plays better D
    Griffin is as bad if not worse than Beasley defensively
    I might give a little advantage to Griffin in the athleticism part
    but is not much of a difference

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567