Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will be the better NBA player Beasley or Griffin?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Beasley

62 43.36%
  • Blake Griffin

81 56.64%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Where Randolph seems to need the most work, especially when considering how he’ll have to be used at the next level, in his defense. He gets pushed around in the post mercilessly; being unable to hold his spot on the block, and thus letting most big men just have their way with him as they please.

The problem here is that Randolph doesn’t seem to put up much resistance, giving up too much space in the post, not showing a great deal of fire fighting back against stronger players, and displaying a laid-back demeanor that is somewhat concerning at times. He gambles for steals, shows poor awareness on the perimeter, and isn’t always quite as active as you might hope. He clearly has the quickness and length to hedge screens and stay in front of his man, as well as the instincts to get after the ball and make his presence felt, but he doesn’t seem to quite know how at this point
    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...Randolph-1069/

Sounds like Anthony Randolph is a stellar defender to me. Your on crack if you think Randolph is better then Beasley.

Back to the thread topic. I have a feeling Griffin is going to be a bust. Most of his points came around the rim over powering weaker players. He lacks versatility in his offensive game. Beasley is a much more well rounded offensive player then Griffin. He can post up and play on the perimeter. I vote Beasley

vCash
    Beasley is a way better talent. Griffin can not shoot at all he strictly relies on overpowering smaller people guarding him which he will find is much harder in the NBA. That said Beasley seems lazy and could end up being one of those frustrating players who doesn't seem to care enough to be the player he could be.

vCash
    Beasley is more offensively talented but Griffin is like 10x better on defense. We won't really be able to tell until the both of them start playing starting minutes.

vCash
    griffin= clippers playoffs next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theuuord View Post
    He also shot only 45% and played 37 minutes per game. Adjust for pace, context, and playing time, and Beasley actually had a more efficient season. Glenn produced more in his rookie season solely because he was on the court more.
    exactly. And my point was, Beas reminds me of the Big Dog. Same game

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroach View Post
    Beasley is more offensively talented but Griffin is like 10x better on defense. We won't really be able to tell until the both of them start playing starting minutes.
    wow
    Griffin is as bad as Beasley on defense you could say worse, but he is a better shot blocker than Beas but shot blocking doesn't make you a great defender and if you have seen any Heat games Beasley has improved throughout the season on defense

Quote Originally Posted by NYY 26 to 7 View Post
    Beasley is a way better talent. Griffin can not shoot at all he strictly relies on overpowering smaller people guarding him which he will find is much harder in the NBA. That said Beasley seems lazy and could end up being one of those frustrating players who doesn't seem to care enough to be the player he could be.
    100% not true just because he looks kind of high doesn't mean he's lazy, he is the first one and last one out of the gym
    he has been working hard to improve

vCash
    Beasley is a bit of a jokester, but he doesn't have any attitude problems. Doesn't complain about his role on the team, and he's committed to getting better as a player.

vCash
    we haven't even seen blake play in the nba yet so beasley.

vCash
    Griffin is not going to be able to bully people in the NBA like he was able to in college, just like Beasley wasn't able to, the big difference Beasley is much more skilled on the perimeter so definitely Beasley will be the better player, look at Joe Smith at number one and Griffin will have a worse career sorry clip fans.

vCash
    Beasley is the better shooter. I'll vote for him.

Chicago Bears: 0-0
    Chicago Bulls: 0-0
    Chicago White Sox: 64-67

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaxter34 View Post
    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...Randolph-1069/

Sounds like Anthony Randolph is a stellar defender to me. Your on crack if you think Randolph is better then Beasley.

Back to the thread topic. I have a feeling Griffin is going to be a bust. Most of his points came around the rim over powering weaker players. He lacks versatility in his offensive game. Beasley is a much more well rounded offensive player then Griffin. He can post up and play on the perimeter. I vote Beasley
    i said i think he will be better, when they're both in their primes, or atleast thats what i meant to say

vCash
    i think beasley.

vCash
    I'll echo the sentiments of others, we have no evidence upon which to judge Griffin. He's never been on the same court as the MEN he'll face in the NBA. I think he'll struggle to adjust to the strength of the league in his rookie season and may not live up to expectations. He needs to add to his offensive arsenal to even be put in the same sentence w/ Beasley. We've seen players become exponentially better on the defensive end. Beasley doesn't have feet of stone, his effort has and will improve. I don't know if I can say that Griffin will develop the greatest offensive skill set. I expect him to be a good rebounder from the jump as Kevin Love was, but that's about it.

vCash
    b easy will be

vCash
    Beasley is more offensively polished but Griffin has more physical gifts. His athleticism, feet and hands, touch around the basket, strength and size, and explosiveness are all superior to Beasley's. Both are good rebounders, but Griffin is better.

Beasley has a really smooth jumpshot and has a confidence about him that I really like, but Griffin has that same confidence.

Right now, just based on potential and college performances, I think Griffin will be the better player. But they're both very young and have plenty of room to improve.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast