Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kobe vs. LeBron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gangis2169 View Post
    Exactly!!!! I mean a guy who can score 40 at times. Lets be honest Kobe and Lebron have equal supporting staffs.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas - 2 time All Star
    Wally Szczerbiak - 1 time All Star Could have been2 or 3 more if it wasnt for injures
    Ben Wallace - 4 time All Star / 4 time Defensive player of the year
    Anderson Varejao - Former Brazilian League MVP
    Mo Williams - 1 time All Star should have been 1 or 2 more times due to illness/ injuries
    are you seriously trying to compare some of these players now to what they used to be.

wally is nothing like he used to be.
    ben wallace is NOTHING like he used to be.
    Varejeo, dont give me this brazillian league MVP rubbish, he;s just a bruiser inside.
    Z is ok, certinley not the player he used to be.
    Mo is a boarder line all star.

Kobe has a better cast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gangis2169 View Post
    Exactly!!!! I mean a guy who can score 40 at times. Lets be honest Kobe and Lebron have equal supporting staffs.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas - 2 time All Star
    Wally Szczerbiak - 1 time All Star Could have been2 or 3 more if it wasnt for injures
    Ben Wallace - 4 time All Star / 4 time Defensive player of the year
    Anderson Varejao - Former Brazilian League MVP
    Mo Williams - 1 time All Star should have been 1 or 2 more times due to illness/ injuries
    Trade Gasol, Bynum, Odom, Ariza, and Fisher to the Cavs for those 5 all star players you mentioned, since they are equal. Maybe if it were 2002 that would be an excellent deal...

Wally was never making more than one all star game. Mo Williams wasn't talked about before this year. His best season was 17 and 6. That's BORDERLINE or he'd make the team if someone happened to get injured...

Face it, Lebron's supporting cast isn't as good as Kobe's which makes it all that much tougher for Lebron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    You are going to use that? How about going 7 games against a team missing it's top 2 players?

It's like the Cavs going 7 games with the Magic with no Nelson and Dwight out.
    So what, the Magic have been without Nelson as long or longer than the Rockets have been without T-Mac. Magic survived a game without Dwight earlier in the post-season. Everyone thought the Magic would get steamrolled because they went 7 against Boston with no KG. Who cares? No one expects them to win it all with these players missing but give them credit for playing above their means for at least a series instead of ragging on the team that went 7 games with them. When it was all said and done, they took care of business.
    No acting here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madiaz3 View Post
    So what, the Magic have been without Nelson as long or longer than the Rockets have been without T-Mac. Magic survived a game without Dwight earlier in the post-season. Everyone thought the Magic would get steamrolled because they went 7 against Boston with no KG. Who cares? No one expects them to win it all with these players missing but give them credit for playing above their means for at least a series instead of ragging on the team that went 7 games with them. When it was all said and done, they took care of business.
    I know Orlando did well and I am glad they did. Not one analyst even picked them to beat Cleveland. I dislike that and root for the upset always. In fact most said they would lose to Boston as well. Orlando is probably the best matchup for the Cavs and Lakers even if Lebron and Kobe goes off because they are the only team with a big man to deal with those teams.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Kobe's cast is better then Lebron but Lebron makes the Cavs better then the Lakers! Because Kobe is played out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEric View Post
    Trade Gasol, Bynum, Odom, Ariza, and Fisher to the Cavs for those 5 all star players you mentioned, since they are equal. Maybe if it were 2002 that would be an excellent deal...

Wally was never making more than one all star game. Mo Williams wasn't talked about before this year. His best season was 17 and 6. That's BORDERLINE or he'd make the team if someone happened to get injured...

Face it, Lebron's supporting cast isn't as good as Kobe's which makes it all that much tougher for Lebron.
    Kobe's cast isint that much better besides Gasol.
    we have odom the most inconsistent ****er, Bynum who is still ailing from his knee and the coach wont play him, Fisher who really should retire after this season he has not made 2 straight shots over the last 2 series. Ariza who is improving his shot. and the bench.. well you could hand pick any players from the cavs bench and ill trade you
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Kobe's cast is better then Lebron but Lebron makes the Cavs better then the Lakers! Because Kobe is played out.
    sorry their not better than the lakers. unfortunately we wont find out this year either.. they've been sub .500 all year vs the elite teams and its showing right now against the magic
    #Chow!

vCash
    Haven't heard much from this discussion in a while.
    No acting here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madiaz3 View Post
    Haven't heard much from this discussion in a while.
    Isn't it wonderful?
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    I think that LBJ is the best thing since sliced bread and I am not a Kobe fan by any means. I think LBJ is the best in the league and Kobe is #2 & for all of u yelling D- Wade he should not even be involved n this thread LBJ and Kobe are on another Universe

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456