Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Kobe vs. LeBron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by _KB24_ View Post
    Ummm No. At the end of the day, a W is what really matters. Lebron choked at the end and could not even get a shot off without dwight in the lane. and he missed key freethrows down the stretch. He was amazing but he was definitely not clutch.
    So because Kobe's teammates decided to play defense, Kobe had the better game? Gotcha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Seriously. This is horrible. Thank God I wasn't posting during the game...I'd go nuts. Can't stand it.

The term "Kobe" was mentioned 119 times in this thread. "Howard" was mentioned 49 times. That's ****ing ridiculous...and obnoxious. Let us watch a basketball game in peace...without being subjected with a Kobe lovefest.
    but dude omfg kobe is like teh b3st3st
    kobekobekobe

lebron lost by 1 so clearly kobe is superior
    never mind the rest of the teams

kobekobe
    kobe

kobe

the la kobe's > the cleveland lebrons

wait, who are the cavs playing again?

kobekobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theuuord View Post
    oh my god, lakers fans. shut up about kobe already.

the world gets it. kobe is great. you guys don't have to beat the point down over and over again with every little example. what's with all this insecurity?

jesus.
    Not insecurity at all. I'm just making sure all the people I've had say I was wrong for saying Kobe was better was reminded of what just happened.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theuuord View Post
    If LeBron had shot 13-28 instead of 20-30, how close would the game have been?
    Either way they lost, so really, it doesn't matter.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersrock View Post
    Not insecurity at all. I'm just making sure all the people I've had say I was wrong for saying Kobe was better was reminded of what just happened.
    What just happened...besides the best individual performance of the post season???

Why do you have to remind us. We aren't dumb. Actually...we don't care. Go hype Kobe up in your own forum...not the ****ing Cavs/Magic thread. There is no need for this. It's obnoxious.

vCash
    Kobe has nothing to do with this thread. Go the **** away.

And anyway, this game has little bearing on the Kobe vs. LeBron "debate."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    What just happened...besides the best individual performance of the post season???

Why do you have to remind us. We aren't dumb. Actually...we don't care. Go hype Kobe up in your own forum...not the ****ing Cavs/Magic thread. There is no need for this. It's obnoxious.
    He lost, that's what happened.

I wasn't directing it at you. I was directing it at the people that can't admit Kobe is better and bashed me for saying so. Plus, you know the playoffs are Kobe vs LeBron. Stern is wanting it to happen SOOOOOOOO much.

Quote Originally Posted by philab View Post
    Kobe has nothing to do with this thread. Go the **** away.

And anyway, this game has little bearing on the Kobe vs. LeBron "debate."
    I didn't start the Kobe bit. I was just adding my .02. He doesn't have anything to do with it and that's why I'll stop.

Yeah, it kinda does. Kobe was in the clutch and LeBron wasn't....as usual.

Like I said a second ago, it's not Kobe thread, so I'll stop. It's funny only the Lakers fans get griped about for saying the name Kobe in here though.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    He lost, that's what happened.

I wasn't directing it at you. I was directing it at the people that can't admit Kobe is better and bashed me for saying so. Plus, you know the playoffs are Kobe vs LeBron. Stern is wanting it to happen SOOOOOOOO much.

I didn't start the Kobe bit. I was just adding my .02. He doesn't have anything to do with it and that's why I'll stop.

Yeah, it kinda does. Kobe was in the clutch and LeBron wasn't....as usual.

Like I said a second ago, it's not Kobe thread, so I'll stop. It's funny only the Lakers fans get griped about for saying the name Kobe in here though.

Kobe wasn't clutch last night and LeBron wasn't "unclutch" tonight.

Go the **** away. This has nothing to do with Kobe.

vCash

Kobe vs. LeBron

x
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    You are going to use that? How about going 7 games against a team missing it's top 2 players?

It's like the Cavs going 7 games with the Magic with no Nelson and Dwight out.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by philab View Post
    Kobe wasn't clutch last night and LeBron wasn't "unclutch" tonight.

Go the **** away. This has nothing to do with Kobe.
    lol I think this has everything to do with Kobe when the thread title is "Lebron vs Kobe'

Maybe you should go cry in a corner first and then come back.

btw Lebron was very much unclutch with those FTs.

Just ask Arenas about his FT nightmares.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkobe View Post
    lol I think this has everything to do with Kobe when the thread title is "Lebron vs Kobe'

Maybe you should go cry in a corner first and then come back.

btw Lebron was very much unclutch with those FTs.

Just ask Arenas about his FT nightmares.
    The thread was not about Kobe and Lebron, these posts were in the game thread and were moved into this thread.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I'm guessing this has been posted before but i looked and couldnt find it so here it is..
    who is better now?
    and
    who will have the better career?

I have to say as of now Lebron is better, and I think Lebron will have the better career.

Reasoning: Lebron is a freak of nature, he is much younger, and statistically he is more of an all around player but still puts up the points to rival kobe with alot less shots. kobe has 3 championships but none without shaq, i think the cavs will win it this year and lebron does not have another "hall-of-fame" player on his team. we may find out in the finals (i pray)
    just my opinion what do you think?
    Why don't we wait and see?

I remember back when everyone was prematurely comparing Grant Hill & Vince Carter to Michael Jordan. Look how that turned out....

A lot can happen all very quickly to any player, even when players look like sure things. No one could have forseeen Hill's numerous ankle injuries. No one could have predicted Jay Williams' unfortunate motorcycle accident. Anything could happen to change a players future in merely one second. So it really isn't fair to compare the careers of these two, at this point. It is fair to compare their first few seasons in the league....But obviously Kobe has a much more accomplished career than LeBron. But as I said....A lot could happen between now & the time that these two are done playing....Whether it is positive or negative, we shall see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    So because Kobe's teammates decided to play defense, Kobe had the better game? Gotcha.

Kobe making his team mates better. Ridiculous sounding, maybe...but when Lebron's cast is doing well its Lebron making his teammates better, when they don't it's him not having enough help.
    No acting here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madiaz3 View Post
    Kobe making his team mates better. Ridiculous sounding, maybe...but when Lebron's cast is doing well its Lebron making his teammates better, when they don't it's him not having enough help.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast