Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobe vs. LeBron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEric View Post
    Imagine Lebron had Gasol and Kobe had Varejao, nothing against Varejao, but he's no Gasol. Lebron is unhuman.
    kobe is a machine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB24PG16 View Post
    i wonder if lebron can do play like this whole career kobes is in 13th year
    lebron isnt going to be able to jump for his whole career at some he still has to get a better shot
    He isn't a terrible shooter. Right now he's very streaky. Consistancy comes with time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolishin View Post
    kobe is a machine
    Lebron is the ultimate teammate. I'm not knocking Kobe, but he isn't as dominating as Lebron, right now. 6'8" 270 pounds, in my mind, one of the fastest players in the league, one of the best passers, excellent off ball defender, and is much more polite on the court than Kobe .

vCash
    Imagine Lebron had Gasol and Kobe had Varejao, nothing against Varejao, but he's no Gasol. Lebron is unhuman.
    Imagine if Kobe had Mo Williams, that would be a heck of a backcourt.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Lebron is the ultimate teammate. I'm not knocking Kobe, but he isn't as dominating as Lebron, right now. 6'8" 270 pounds, in my mind, one of the fastest players in the league, one of the best passers, excellent off ball defender, and is much more polite on the court than Kobe .
    He's actually 6'9 279LBS and he definitely is NOT one of the fastest players in the league. He does have some quickness for his size but lets be honest he is so big people are afraid to get in his way that's why he shoots about 75% inside the paint. and about 30% outside the paint. I will say this he is a great passer not one of the best but he is good. He is a great off the ball defender but he still hasn't been able to shut anybody that is a threat down for a hole game. I'm not sure about him being polite on the court I think he is an ***** to be honest. I just think that he does the right things that people relate to like MTV viewers and popular arts love. But I am a huge fan of hip hop and there is nothing more that we hate than wannabees and Lebron is the biggest in the world his actions on the court of trying to be funny and and gangster at times are far fetched from who he is. That is why whenever he shows up at concerts and stuff he gets booed!!! Real recognize real and Lebron is an uncle tom and always will be nothing to be taken away from his game but that's just who he is. Kobe is a nerd thats nothing new everybody has known that for years and at times he acts like an ***** but Lebron is the KING at acting like an *****. I hope he learns how to be a little more respectful to the game and not take some acting tips from Kevin Garnett and Jay-Z

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gangis2169 View Post
    He's actually 6'9 279LBS and he definitely is NOT one of the fastest players in the league. He does have some quickness for his size but lets be honest he is so big people are afraid to get in his way that's why he shoots about 75% inside the paint. and about 30% outside the paint. I will say this he is a great passer not one of the best but he is good. He is a great off the ball defender but he still hasn't been able to shut anybody that is a threat down for a hole game. I'm not sure about him being polite on the court I think he is an ***** to be honest. I just think that he does the right things that people relate to like MTV viewers and popular arts love. But I am a huge fan of hip hop and there is nothing more that we hate than wannabees and Lebron is the biggest in the world his actions on the court of trying to be funny and and gangster at times are far fetched from who he is. That is why whenever he shows up at concerts and stuff he gets booed!!! Real recognize real and Lebron is an uncle tom and always will be nothing to be taken away from his game but that's just who he is. Kobe is a nerd thats nothing new everybody has known that for years and at times he acts like an ***** but Lebron is the KING at acting like an *****. I hope he learns how to be a little more respectful to the game and not take some acting tips from Kevin Garnett and Jay-Z
    So Kobe screaming "You can't guard me" and elbowing/kneeing a player is acceptable?

I know Lebron is a wannabe and his comedy and off court aura is pretty cornball, but I'd take a cornball over an A hole any day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    Mo Williams isn't dynamic, he is nothing special. The guy is overhyped because he plays with Lebron. He was barely known on the Bucks, when you come to a winning team with arguably the most famous player in the world and start hitting a few threes, youre the $***. In my mind, Delonte West is the second best player on the Cavs. He drives well and shoots equivilent to Mo.

vCash
    Nothing new to me.. I've thought Lebron was a better player for about 3 years now.

The Grand Chessboard

vCash
    Character aside (trust me, Kobe ain't winning the character contest after the Colorado incident), I think this thread is about kobe vs. LeBron on the court. That being said, every Kobe/Laker fan always brings up the disparity in their outside shooting.

The problem with that argument is Kobe wasn't as good an outside shooter in his 6th year as he was in his 13th year!! LeBron, like Kobe will most likely get better at shooting to the point where it's consistent. You are just hating on LeBron because he has taken over the league and you feel like that is Kobe's rightful place. Sorry, but LeBron on the Lakers now would be an undefeated postseason where as Kobe on the Cavs wouldn't even be a finals appearance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    Exactly!!!! I mean a guy who can score 40 at times. Lets be honest Kobe and Lebron have equal supporting staffs.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas - 2 time All Star
    Wally Szczerbiak - 1 time All Star Could have been2 or 3 more if it wasnt for injures
    Ben Wallace - 4 time All Star / 4 time Defensive player of the year
    Anderson Varejao - Former Brazilian League MVP
    Mo Williams - 1 time All Star should have been 1 or 2 more times due to illness/ injuries

vCash
    So Kobe screaming "You can't guard me" and elbowing/kneeing a player is acceptable?

I know Lebron is a wannabe and his comedy and off court aura is pretty cornball, but I'd take a cornball over an A hole any day.
    oh i forget.. Do you play basketball? Do you know what its like to be grabbed/ hit/ bumped on ever play. Wait does the east coast have a Artest, Battier, Bowen, Posey, I can go on and on with players in the west that all they do is scratch claw and do whatever it takes to stop Kobe. Remember this watch Lebron's face when he gets fouled and does not make the shot for a 3 point play watch how he gives that tuff guy dont F with me face! Also Lebron is alot bigger and nobody gets in his way so what does he have to get mad about??????????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Character aside (trust me, Kobe ain't winning the character contest after the Colorado incident), I think this thread is about kobe vs. LeBron on the court. That being said, every Kobe/Laker fan always brings up the disparity in their outside shooting.

The problem with that argument is Kobe wasn't as good an outside shooter in his 6th year as he was in his 13th year!! LeBron, like Kobe will most likely get better at shooting to the point where it's consistent. You are just hating on LeBron because he has taken over the league and you feel like that is Kobe's rightful place. Sorry, but LeBron on the Lakers now would be an undefeated postseason where as Kobe on the Cavs wouldn't even be a finals appearance.
    Well you started off great with the only thing that Cavs fans know how to debate which is he's still young watch when he's 20 years into the league how good he is. Then again with the Lebron's taken over the league so Laker fans are mad. Lol I mean typical but honestly I consider taking over the league winning championships period. And Kobe and Lebron havent done that since Lebron has been in the league so technically they both havent taken over the league. Lets be honest Lebron on the Lakers wouldnt do s**t cause he would be playing agaisnt better talent everynight not once or twice every two weeks. If Kobe was on the east coast he would average about 40 a game and I think that the Cavs would still be top 3.

vCash
    He isn't a terrible shooter. Right now he's very streaky. Consistancy comes with time.
    lol no man he is a horrible shooter outside the paint!

vCash
    oh i forget.. Do you play basketball? Do you know what its like to be grabbed/ hit/ bumped on ever play. Wait does the east coast have a Artest, Battier, Bowen, Posey, I can go on and on with players in the west that all they do is scratch claw and do whatever it takes to stop Kobe. Remember this watch Lebron's face when he gets fouled and does not make the shot for a 3 point play watch how he gives that tuff guy dont F with me face! Also Lebron is alot bigger and nobody gets in his way so what does he have to get mad about??????????
    Do I play basketball? ........Do you play basketball? Ok Kobe...

Before you get all defensive over your precision little Kobe, think un-homer and look at what just recently happened. I find it acceptable to get a little emotional to celebrate after hitting a shot, but screaming he can't guard me 4-5 times to the guys face is personal. Luckily it's Battier, and if were a **** I'd say "Kobe wouldn't scream that if Artest were consistantly guarding him." What do people like you take this Kobe **** personally. I'm stating the ****ing truth. I saw an idiot screaming because he made a shot, that isn't right. Any unhomer Lakers fan, or any other poster on this site would agree with me about how Lebron is a better on court person.

vCash
    lol no man he is a horrible shooter outside the paint!
    If you are going to look at three's than Kobe was .11 percent better than Lebron. If you're going to listen to every idiot that said Lebron doesn't have a jumper than I guess I see where you are coming from.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast